65 East Liberty St #716, Toronto Features and Finishes:
- Spacious 600 sq ft interior
- One of only a few suites in the building with soaring 16 foot vaulted ceilings in the main living area
- Engineered wood flooring throughout
- Dark espresso kitchen with granite counters, premium stainless steel appliances & breakfast bar
- Fireplace in the living room
- Large bedroom with double closet
- Parking and storage locker included
- Ample free visitors parking in the building
- 24 hour concierge
Stellar 20,000 sq ft building amenities with indoor pool, hot tubs, amazing gym, theatre room, bowling virtual golf, guest suites, wifi in common areas, games room and more!
Liberty Village is one of the most in-demand neighbourhoods in the city for young professionals. It’s character and mix of old industrial buildings, combined with modern condos, amazing lifestyle shops, restaurants such as Williams Landing, Brazen Head and Local to name a few. Cafe’s such as Aroma Espresso Bar and Starbucks not to mention a ton of amenities including Metro Grocery, Goodlife Fitness, LCBO and much more. Easy proximity to the downtown core makes this a super desirable location. With a near perfect Walkscore of 94 and a perfect Transit Score of 100 you’ll have everything you need within reach. Easy TTC and highway access as well.