2045 Appleby Line #412, Burlington
2045 Appleby Line #412, Burlington Features and Finishes:
- Rarely available 3 bedroom, 2 bath top floor suite with 1340 sq ft interior – larger than some bungalow homes
- Contemporary low rise 4 storey tower within a master planned development built in 2006 by Sutherland Development Group
- Freshly painted throughout in modern Benjamin Moore neutral tone (2023)
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout all principal rooms
- Spacious open concept living and dining room with vaulted ceiling height and gorgeous Orb chandelier
- Beautifully updated kitchen (2016) with white shaker cabinetry, pale grey lower cabinets, quartz counters, marble mosaic tile backsplash, dual undermount sinks, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Spacious eat-in breakfast area combined with the kitchen
- Cozy balcony featuring dual French doors offers outdoor space to enjoy your morning coffee or evening glass of wine
- Primary bedroom comfortably fits King sized furniture and features a reading nook, dual closets, ceiling fan and huge 4-piece en-suite bath
- Two additional nicely sized bedrooms with ample storage and natural light
- Updated 4pc main bath with newer vanity and fixtures
- Ensuite laundry with new stacked washer/dryer (2021)
- New wall sconce lighting in the entry foyer, 2nd & 3rd bedroom light fixtures, dining room chandelier (2023)
- New balcony doors (2022)
- Purchase includes one underground parking spot and storage locker
- Residents can enjoy an amenity building with a fitness centre/gym, sauna and party room. Ample visitor’s parking on site
- Low maintenance fees as compared to newer builds and an excellent value per square foot at only $618.48/month excluding heat & hydro
- No Kitec plumbing in the suite
The Orchard Uptown condos are located in the best central Burlington location in between the Uptown neighbourhood and The Orchard. Everything you could ask for is just outside your door: from parks and walking trails to terrific grocery options (24 hour Metro Grocery), big box stores, specialty retailers, countless restaurants such as Industria Pizzeria + Bar and Turtle Jacks Muskoka Grill, a Starbucks, Natures Emporium, upscale Movati Health Club and more. Commuters will love being only a few minutes away from Appleby GO station as well as nearby highways 407 and QEW.
Purchase includes: stainless steel French door GE fridge, LG stove, stainless steel hood-vent, black Panasonic microwave, stainless steel & black GE dishwasher, stacked white GE washer/dryer, all electrical light fixtures, ceiling fan, all existing window blinds and drapery, storage cabinet in en-suite bath.
Property taxes: $3086.76/2022. Hot Water Tank is a rental at $110 billed quarterly
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.