25 Fairview Rd W #LPH1, Mississauga
25 Fairview Rd West LPH 1 - Exceptional views, style and elegance awaits in this very spacious and beautifully renovated lower penthouse suite situated in a terrific, central Mississauga location. Perfect for those that are looking for ease of lifestyle at a wallet-friendly price compared to nearby bungalow homes.
*Represented the Seller. Sold for 104% of list price.
25 Fairview Rd W #LPH1 is situated in an unbeatable Mississauga location close to Square One. Newly renovated this suite has a lot to offer with tasteful décor and details throughout – the perfect family size starter home or for those downsizing.
25 Fairview Rd W #LPH1, Mississauga – Features and Finishes:
- 2 bedrooms + enclosed den (can be 3rd bedroom) with 1400 sq ft of interior space*
- Very spacious open concept layout with large sized rooms throughout
- Bright suite with gorgeous large windows and spectacular unobstructed Mississauga skyline and downtown Toronto views
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cabinets, gorgeous granite counters, beautiful tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, large center island with breakfast bar, pantry and pot-lights
- Sophisticated new laminate flooring throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- Luxurious master bedroom with stone feature wall, walk-in closet, wood designer-style door to the 3 piece en-suite with terrific walk-in shower
- 2nd bedroom is like a master suite with room for king sized furniture & features mirrored double closet and large windows
- Spacious den is a separate room with large windows, new modern sliding doors and can easily be a 3rd bedroom or large home office
- Tons of en-suite storage
- Large en-suite laundry room with brand-new sized washer and dryer
- Ample free visitors parking in the building
- Building amenities include gym, indoor pool, whirlpool, roof top deck
- Maintenance fee of $917.00 excludes heat
Boutique style, mainly owner occupied building situated next to freehold homes in Mississauga’s best Central location. Everything you could ask for is just steps away. You’re less than a 10 minute walk to newly expanded Square One Shopping Centre or to the Cooksville Go Station and are conveniently located across the street from a 24 hour Metro grocery store plaza. Easy access to highways 403, 401 & QEW. Transit just outside your door!
Property tax $2132.05/2017
Purchase includes stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave/range-hood, stacked washer/dryer, all light fixtures, electric fireplace, 2 owned underground parking spots.
*Note, square footage is approximate and measured from exterior walls as per today’s builder standards. MPAC interior size is 1378 sq ft. Buyer to verify measurements, taxes and maintenance.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.