5416 Kindos St, Burlington
5416 Kindos St, Burlington Features and Finishes:
- 3 bedroom, 4 bath home with 2373 sq ft total living (1633 sq ft above grade as per MPAC)
- Premium corner lot at 46.95 x 92.03 (84.09) feet and one of the largest in The Orchard for comparable homes
- Attractive brick and stone exterior with aggregate walkway, landscaping and brand new garage door
- Open concept formal living and dining room with hardwood floors and large windows
- Eat-in kitchen with updated white kitchen cabinets, stainless steel appliances and breakfast area
- Spacious family room overlooking the kitchen with hardwood floors and large windows
- Fully fenced backyard is private with no neighbour to one side and features a deck, flagstone patio (2019) and ample lawn space to play
- Stylish powder room updated with designer inspired décor
- Second floor features 3 generously sized bedrooms (two of which are Primary sized!) with large windows, spacious closets & architectural details
- Primary bedroom comfortably fits King sized furniture & features reading pot lights, walk-in closet + second closet & 5 piece en-suite bath
- Stunning renovated (2020) Primary en-suite bath with wow factor: freestanding soaker tub, frameless glass shower, dual sink floating vanity, wall sconce lighting and trendy wallpaper feature
- Large main bath on 2nd floor with space for dual vanity & in contemporary white/neutral tones
- Fully finished basement (2017) provides a large recreation room, an open concept playroom/office which could easily make a 4th bedroom, pot lights, plush broadloom, additional storage, 2 piece bath and stylish laundry room
- Other notable features include California shutters on main floor and 2nd level landing, brand new light fixtures, new 2nd and 3rd bedroom windows (2019), Ecobee smart thermostat, tasteful décor in neutral tones throughout
The Orchard is one of those communities where your neighbours wave and greet you with a hello and a smile. It’s perfectly situated in north east Burlington bordering Oakville with Bronte Creek Provincial Park as its immediate neighbour. It features 5 elementary schools all within walking distance, numerous parks and trails, and all types of shopping and amenities you could think of from big box stores – Walmart, Homesense and Winners, terrific grocery options – Fortinos and Metro, specialty boutiques, countless restaurants – Beertown and Kelsey’s to name a few and much more.
Commuters will love being only a few minutes away from Appleby GO station as well as nearby highways 407 and QEW.
Purchase includes: stainless steel fridge, stove, microwave/range hood, dishwasher, top loading washer & dryer, all electrical light fixtures, window coverings (excluding drapes in breakfast area) garage door opener & remote, children’s play set in the backyard.
City approved Neighbourhood On Street Parking Program (NOSPP) location allowing overnight street parking 7 days/week. Perfect if you have a 3rd vehicle, or friends/family staying over.
Property taxes: $3929.10/2021
Hot Water Tank is a rental at $40.84/month
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.