652 Bayshore Blvd, Burlington
PROPERTY NO LONGER FOR SALE.
Welcome to 652 Bayshore Blvd, Burlington in the exclusive Willow Cove community. This custom re-built craftsman style home is finished with the best in modern and luxurious details. A rare bonus, you’ll also have shared ownership of Brighton Beach – where over 5 acres of ravine, walking trails, private sandy beach and shoreline overlooking Burlington Bay are yours to enjoy.
652 Bayshore Blvd, Burlington – Features and Finishes:
- 4 bedroom, 5 bath home with approximately 4015 sq ft of total interior space: 2890 sq ft above grade, 1125 sq ft in the finished basement
- Oversized 85 x 200 ft lot with sunny backyard exposure, all framed by mature trees in a beautiful & private setting
- Impressive main floor that’s meant for entertaining with 9 ft ceilings and an open concept floor plan filled with natural light
- Spacious great room with linear Dekko fireplace and 15 foot custom patio door which leads to a massive deck overlooking the backyard
- Gorgeous hickory hardwood flooring throughout the main and 2nd floor
- Fabulous custom kitchen with white shaker cabinetry, marble back-splash, high end quartz counters, large centre island with sink, waterfall quartz counters and seating for 4, pantry, executive stainless-steel appliances including a wine fridge, gas cook top and wall-oven
- Generously sized main floor mud room with access to the garage
- Main floor den/home office
- Open concept staircase with iron spindles
- All bedrooms with large closets and en-suite bath privilege, two share a very spacious jack and jill bathroom with double sinks and extra-long quartz topped vanity
- All bathrooms finished with custom millwork, soft closing cabinetry, quartz counter tops & under-mount sinks, designer lighting, contemporary fixtures and mirrors
- Master bedroom retreat with unique custom beverage centre and wet bar complete with wine fridge along with a large walk-out private balcony with cedar overhang
- Luxuriously appointed en-suite master bathroom with quartz counters, dual vanity, oversized rain-head shower and soaker tub. Master bedroom dressing room adjacent to the en-suite bath
- Convenient 2nd floor laundry room with a window, front loading washer/dryer and ample storage
- Finished lower level rec-room with cozy broadloom, pot lights and a full bathroom with walk-in shower
- Garage can park 2 cars tandem + storage and the extra long private driveway fits 4 cars
- Waterproofed basement with French drain
- Built new from the foundation up, fully reinforced and with permits/approvals from the City
- 2 Furnace & AC units for the ultimate in comfort
- Other features include pot lights throughout, smooth ceilings, custom millwork, cedar overhang on front porch, Canadian made Fraser wood siding
652 Bayshore Blvd – This wonderful location in south-west Burlington is seeing numerous custom homes transform the area while maintaining its quiet and peaceful integrity. It’s only steps away from the Royal Botanical Gardens which offers a beautiful setting of art, activities and over 27 kms of nature trails. It’s also nearby all city amenities and major access rounds including Aldershot GO Station.
Purchase includes: fridge, gas cook top, built-in range hood, double wall-oven, dishwasher, 2 wine/beverage fridges, front loading washer & dryer, all electrical light fixtures, garage door opener and remote.
Property taxes: $9,489.04/2019
Interested In This Property?
Reach out below to learn more