1 Hurontario St #1605, Mississauga
1 Hurontario St #1605, Mississauga Features and Finishes:
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath ‘Muskoka’ floor plan with 1097 sq ft of interior space + balcony
- Corner suite with a split bedroom layout offering greater privacy
- 9ft ceiling height and floor to ceiling windows
- Panoramic views from the private balcony with spectacular north-east views of the lake, downtown Toronto city skyline and
- Mississauga city skyline
- Welcoming foyer is separate from the main living area
- Open concept layout offers a very spacious living room/dining room with ample space to relax or entertain
- Chef’s size kitchen with Espresso cabinetry, granite counters, stainless steel appliances and island peninsula with dual sinks and breakfast bar seating
- Primary bedroom suite is fit for a King with ample space for King sized furnishings, a walk-in closet and beautiful en-suite bath with wall sconce vanity lighting and walk-in shower
- Comfortably sized second bedroom is in a separate wing of the suite, opposite the main bathroom
- En-suite front loading washer & dryer
- 1 parking spot & storage locker included
Built in 2011 by Fram Building Group, Northshore Condos offer hotel style living with luxurious finishes and attention to detail throughout. It features two tastefully furnished lobbies, 24 hour concierge, fitness centre, party room, roof top patio with expansive BBQ lounge area, complimentary herb and vegetable garden for the residents, visitors parking and more.
Enjoy this stellar location just steps from some of the best dining, artisan shops, boutiques and attractions in Port Credit. Right across the street is St. Lawrence Park where you can enjoy bird watching and a leisurely stroll along its beautiful waterfront trail. For the boating enthusiasts, just a couple of minutes west is the Port Credit Harbour Marina which is the largest freshwater marina in Canada. This vibrant neighbourhood is also superbly positioned for public transit with the Port Credit GO station a 5 minute walk from the property, taking you to downtown Toronto’s Union Station in just under 30 minutes.
Maintenance fee of $757.31 excludes hydro. Property taxes $4087.59/2021
Purchase includes: all appliances: stainless steel fridge, microwave/range-hood, stove, dishwasher, front loading washer/dryer, all electrical light fixtures, roller blinds in bedrooms, parking & storage locker.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.