103 The Queensway #1712, Toronto
Beautifully maintained 2 bdrm, 2 bath suite at hip and stylish NXT Condos, located in the prestigious Windermere By The Lake community just steps to the Lake and High Park.
Beautiful, airy and bright at the chic and stylish NXT Condos! 103 The Queensway #1712, Toronto is not your cookie cutter condo! This suite features a ‘wide-suite’ floor plan – designed with wall-to-wall windows spanning the width of the unit, allowing for an abundance of natural light.
103 The Queensway #1712, Toronto Features and Finishes:
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths with 773 sq ft of well designed interior space + 124 sq ft balcony
- Soaring 9 ft ceilings & floor to ceiling windows
- Widesuite layout with larger rooms and more natural light
- Brand new grey toned wide plank engineered wood flooring throughout
- Entire suite is freshly painted in fresh modern neutral white
- Main bath with oversized walk-in shower and subway tile detail
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, breakfast bar & custom cabinetry
- Unit upgraded with ceiling lighting in all rooms
- Split bedroom layout for privacy
- Primary bedroom with balcony walk-out and private 4pc ensuite bath with soaker tub
- Partial lake views from an extra long balcony with two walkouts
- The ‘12’ series units on the odd level floors have a larger balcony that’s almost twice the size of the even floors
- 1 owned parking spot & 1 storage locker included
- Includes all utilities except cable and hydro
Excellent building amenities include a modern hotel-style lobby furnished by Fendi Casa, indoor and outdoor swimming pools with lounge area, theatre room, party room, tennis court, gym, guest suites, on site daycare, 24 hour concierge and plenty of visitors parking for your guests.
This address is in one of Toronto’s top school districts in the catchment for highly rated Swansea Junior & Senior Public School – rated 8.3 as per the Fraser Institute!
103 The Queensway #1712, Toronto is located just minutes to downtown with easy Gardiner access, the Queen St streetcar at your door and a quick bus ride to Runnymede subway. Walk to High Park, Bloor West Village, enjoy biking, Sunnyside Pavilion or other outdoor activities with Lakeshore just outside your door.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.