11 Lillian St #706, Toronto
Stylish and modern suite at the boutique ‘Distinction Condos’, one of the newest luxury condo buildings located in the heart of vibrant Midtown. Welcome to 11 Lillian St, #706, Toronto.
11 Lillian St #706, Toronto Features and Finishes:
- New condo building completed in 2021
- Well designed 1 bedroom + media, 1 bath suite
- 534 sq ft of interior space + 120 sq ft covered balcony
- Soaring 9 ft smooth ceilings and floor to ceiling windows
- Upscale finishes and features
- Grey toned wide plank laminate flooring throughout
- High-end Miele stainless steel kitchen appliances
- European-style flat panel kitchen cabinetry, quartz counters and subway tile backsplash
- Spa inspired bath with soaker tub, frameless glass shower panel, floating vanity and subway tile detail
- Spacious closets, main entry closet with organizers
- Open concept media area/work from home space
- Bedroom with double closet and floor to ceiling windows
- Full size front loading washer and dryer
- Bright suite with west exposure and ample natural light
- Extra large balcony with peaceful views overlooking tree-lined Soudan Ave
- Rare balcony gas line for barbecue
- Maintenance fees include wifi
- 1 owned storage locker
No detail has been overlooked in this chic 19 storey building, from the two-storey lobby to the beautifully designed common areas and amenities. Residents can enjoy 4 levels of amenities: library and digital hub, bar and coffee lounge on the ground floor; fully equipped fitness centre, yoga/dance studio on the 2nd floor, party room, kitchen, dining and presentation area on the 4th floor, and an amazing rooftop area with BBQs, sun-deck, outdoor dining combined with sweeping panoramic views of the city that stretch as far as the lake. The building also features guest suites, a car wash bay and ample visitors parking.
Located in Mount Pleasant West, tucked away on a quiet residential street just a stone’s throw from all the action and amenities at Yonge & Eglinton. Steps to the Subway, Farm Boy Grocery, Sephora, Cineplex, West Elm, Amazing shops and boutiques, cafes, restaurants, parks, schools, and everything else you could think of. It’s all right here!
Easy commute downtown on the Yonge Subway line or by car via Yonge St, Avenue Rd or the DVP South.
Purchase includes all appliances: Miele stainless steel fridge, microwave, range-hood, glass cook top, built-in oven, dishwasher, Whirlpool front loading washer & dryer, all electrical light fixtures, custom window blinds, bathroom shelving, storage locker.
Maintenance fee of $454.78 excludes hydro. Property taxes $2201.78/2022
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.