1140 Fleet St, Mississauga
Welcome to 1140 Fleet St, Mississauga - a wonderful 4 bedroom home on a prime 75 x 150 foot lot, situated in an exclusive enclave of executive homes nearby the Mississaugua Golf and Country Club in 'North Lorne Park'
*Represented the Seller. Sold in 6 days for 111% of list price.
Pride of ownership can be found in this lovely executive home at 1140 Fleet St, Mississauga, situated on a prime lot in a highly coveted Mississauga Rd area of North Lorne Park – nearby two prestigious golf and country clubs, University of Toronto Mississauga and the QEW.
Surrounded by grand, luxurious homes, the location and beautiful mature setting of 1140 Fleet St, Mississauga will appeal to all.
1140 Fleet St, Mississauga Features and Finishes:
- 3265 sq ft of total interior space, 2090 sq ft for the main and 2nd floors
- Prime 75 x 150 foot lot with a mature tree-lined perimeter and sunny south exposure
- Traditional central hall layout with wide, welcoming double door foyer and spacious principal rooms
- Gorgeous hardwood floors in the living, dining and family rooms
- Beautiful wood trim, wainscoting, crown moulding through the main floor rooms
- Large windows throughout with tranquil views
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with walk-through to dining room, large breakfast area overlooking the backyard
- Family room with wood burning fireplace and walkout to the backyard deck
- Updated main floor powder room
- 2nd level features 4 nicely sized bedrooms and two bathrooms, all with large windows and attractive views
- Master bedroom with spacious walk-in closet, updated en-suite bath and walk-out to a private balcony
- The basement can be finished to suit your taste and features 1175 sq ft of space, a workshop and large storage area
- New roof in 2009, new A/C in 2016
Fantastic location nearby highly rated schools, the Mississaugua Golf and Country Club, Credit Valley Golf and Country Club, University of Toronto Mississauga Campus, and only minutes from the shops and restaurants of Port Credit or Clarkson Village. Easy access to highway QEW makes commuting a snap to downtown Toronto or west of the city.
Purchase includes: fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, garage door opener & remote, all window coverings, all light fixtures.
Property taxes: $6006.77/2016
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.