1301 Janina Blvd, Burlington
1301 Janina Blvd, Burlington Features and Finishes:
- Bright and welcoming with large windows and spacious main level
- Open concept living and dining room
- Hardwood floors
- Freshly painted including kitchen cabinets and new quartz countertops
- Brand new main floor bath with beautiful contemporary details
- Huge basement recreation room plus additional bedroom and ample storage
- Second bath in the basement with new toilet and fixtures
- New electrical panel
- Located at the end of a cul-de-sac
- Massive backyard framed in by mature trees with plenty of space for four season outdoor enjoyment
- Long driveway plus garage parking
Charming curb appeal and wonderful neighbourhood where homes don’t come up for lease often! Enjoy the beautiful lush setting of living in Tyandaga while being just moments away of some of Burlington’s best amenities: Power Centre big box stores, Costco, Indigo, Sobey’s Grocery, Cineplex, Tyandaga Tennis Club, schools, parks, trails and more.
Superb location for communters: Easy access to the Qew, 407, and GoTrain.
Tenant pays for utilities and hot water tank rental. Lease includes all existing appliances, window coverings, light fixtures. Available immediately or Feb 1st. Min 1 year lease, longer preferred.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.