1359 Rathburn Rd E #1111, Mississauga
Bright and spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom suite at The Capri! High floor with the most amazing unobstructed views of the Mississauga City skyline
Enjoy effortless living and exceptional views in this fabulous suite at The Capri – one of Mississauga’s finest buildings. Perfect first-time purchase or for those downsizing from a house – this suite has a lot to offer in a well-managed building and unbeatable central Mississauga location.
1359 Rathburn Rd E #1111, Mississauga, Features and Finishes:
- Large sized 1 bedroom and bath with 585 sq ft interior in a superbly designed layout
- Spacious open concept layout with excellent use of space
- Bright suite with gorgeous large windows and spectacular unobstructed Mississauga skyline and multi-million dollar home views
- 9 ft ceilings and floor to ceiling windows provide an abundance of natural light
- Marble floors in the foyer and walk in entry closet
- Upscale kitchen with cherry wood shaker cabinets, beautiful contemporary subway tile backsplash, stainless steel and black appliances, granite counters and breakfast bar
- Laminate flooring and neutral colour palette throughout
- Tasteful 4 piece bath with beautiful tile feature in the bathtub surround
- Bedroom features a rare large walk-in closet
- Front loading washer & dryer
- 2 owned side by side parking spots in a prime location
- 1 exclusive use storage locker
- Ample free visitors parking in the building
- Building amenities include 24 hour concierge, gym, indoor pool, on site management, party room/lounge, and children’s playground
Everything you could ask for is just steps away. Across the street is Rockwood Mall with grocery, Homesense, Shoppers Drug Mart, banking and more. Plenty of specialty bakeries, restaurants and shops nearby and you’re a 2 minute walk to the Burnhamthorpe Community Centre. Take a 5 minute drive to newly expanded Square One Shopping Centre. Easy access to highways 401 and 403. Transit just outside your door!
Maintenance fee of $560.06 includes all utilities except cable TV
Property tax $1736.98/2020
Purchase includes stainless steel Fisher & Paykel fridge, black Whirlpool Gold stove, stainless steel brand new Blomberg dishwasher, stainless steel & black Panasonic microwave/range-hood, LG front loading washer & dryer, all light fixtures, window blinds, two underground parking spots, one storage locker.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.