14 Hartley Crt, Cambridge
14 Hartley Crt, Cambridge Features and Finishes:
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath freehold townhouse with 1219 sq ft above grade as per MPAC + basement
- Extra large 20.84 x 122.19 fot lot widens to 23.08 feet at the rear and 130.60 feet on the longest side
- Lovingly maintained by the same owner for the past 25 years
- Freshly painted in modern neutral white tone throughout
- New light fixtures throughout the home
- Warm toned laminate flooring throughout the foyer, living and dining room
- Spacious and bright interior with large windows and an excellent layout
- Open concept living room overlooks the dining
- Dining room features chandelier lighting and walk-out to a large deck
- Kitchen with full appliances and upgraded pantry wall offers additional storage
- Powder room for your guests on the main floor
- All bedrooms with large windows, plush broadloom and double closets
- Extra large primary bedroom is almost 14 feet long and comfortably accommodates King sized furniture
- Spacious 2nd floor bathroom offers a window, bathtub with safety railing and updated light fixture
- Partially finished basement with recreation room, pot-lights, full sized windows, large laundry/utility room and walk-out to the backyard
- Extra long backyard with ample space for outdoor enjoyment
- Up to 4 vehicle parking with 3 on the driveway and single car attached garage with entry into the home
- Front landscaping with patterned concrete walk-way, beautiful perennials, Japanese Maple tree covered front porch
- Family friendly court in a beautiful and established neighbourhood steps to all amenities
- Updated furnace (2017), AC (2018), roof (2011), washer (2022), stove (2018), owned hot water tank
Location-wise the convenience of 14 Hartley Crt, Cambridge can’t be beat as you’re right across the street from Elgin Plaza which features a large grocery store, Shoppers Drug Mart, banks, shops, restaurants and more. It’s near numerous sports parks such as Cambridge Sports Park and Lions Can-Amera Park and is nearby the Cambridge Memorial Hospital. Commuters will love being only 5 minutes away from Highway 401.
Located just an hour from Toronto, the city of Cambridge offers a rich architectural heritage, strong economy and culture while being the second largest community within the Waterloo region.
Purchase includes: all kitchen appliances: white fridge, stove, microwave/range-hood, dishwasher, top loadings washer & dryer, all existing light fixtures, all existing window coverings, central vacuum and attachments, garage door opener, basement shelving.
Property taxes: $3044.47/2022
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.