145 Hillcrest Ave #713, Mississauga
145 Hillcrest Ave #713 - Newly renovated throughout, this 2 bedroom/bath suite has the style and elegance you're looking for! Tridel built luxury condo building at a starter price point situated in a terrific, central Mississauga location just steps to Cooksville GO and only 25 minutes from downtown Toronto.
*Represented the Seller. Sold for 112% of list price.
Modern style and elegance in this absolutely gorgeous completely renovated 2 bedroom + solarium suite at 145 Hillcrest Ave #713 ‘The Carlyles’ – a luxury Tridel built condo in Mississauga’s vibrant Cooksville community, just steps to the GO Station and nearby amenities.
145 Hillcrest Ave #713, Mississauga – Features and Finishes:
- 2 bedrooms + bright, open concept solarium/den with 1000 sq ft of interior space*
- Newly renovated into an open concept layout with large sized living, dining and kitchen as a terrific flowing space
- Bright suite with gorgeous large windows and a ton of natural light
- Modern open concept white kitchen with shaker cabinets, gorgeous quartz counters, beautiful glass tile backsplash, premium stainless steel appliances, large center island with breakfast bar, and pot-lights
- Sophisticated new laminate flooring throughout in stylish light grey neutral tone
- Freshly painted throughout
- Two generously sized bedrooms with large closets, master with walk-in closet
- Brand new bathrooms with Carrera-marble style tile, new vanities, contemporary light fixtures and mirrors
- All brand new appliances with warranty
- Large en-suite laundry room with brand-new sized full size front loading washer and dryer
- Full service condo building with 24 hour concierge, gym, whirlpool, party/meeting room, sauna and more
- Ample free visitors parking
- Family friendly location with schools, parks and recreation nearby
- Very low maintenance fee of $554.80 (hydro separately metered)
Why pay Toronto pricing when you’re only 20 minutes away in Mississauga’s best central location. Situated at the Cooksville GO Station, commuting is easy and everything you could ask for is just steps away. You’re less than a 15 minute walk to newly expanded Square One Shopping Centre and nearby grocery, specialty stores and restaurants. Easy access to highways 403, 401 & QEW make this an ideal and convenient location.
Property tax $2116.46/2017
Purchase includes double door stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave/range-hood, front-loading washer/dryer, all light fixtures, 1 underground parking spot
*Note, square footage as per MPAC. Buyer to verify measurements, taxes and maintenance.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.