151 Dan Leckie Way #1057, Toronto
This has to be one of the BEST deals on the market in downtown Toronto! Located at Parade 2 in Cityplace’s master planned community. Two parking spots, locker, sleek Miami-style condo with clear south view, awesome floor plan and all the killer finishes that you’re looking for in a downtown pad – all for only $535k!
151 Dan Leckie Way, suite 1057 features:
- 973 sq ft of indoor space & 47 sq ft balcony for outdoor enjoyment
- Two owned, side by side parking spots (rare!) & storage locker
- Freshly painted & best open concept 2 + den layout with unobstructed south view
- Laminate flooring throughout main living areas
- 9Ft ceilings & floor to ceiling windows
- Sleek Italian-style kitchen with quartz counters and upgraded with beautiful Miele integrated appliances
- Good sized bedrooms with brand-new carpets & plenty of storage
- Low maintenance fee of $635.00/month exclusive of hydro
- Excellent amenities include state-of-the-art fitness centre, indoor pool, Wifi lounge, spa, squash court, party room, games room & much more
- Adjacent to an 8 acre park with walking/running trails and activities for all ages
- Steps to Harbourfront, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, ACC, Sobeys, restaurants, shopping, the Entertainment District & much more
Includes Miele appliances (fridge, wall oven, microwave, cook-top, hood-fan, dishwasher) stacked washer/dryer, light fixtures.
Want to see this beautiful condo? Get in touch today for your private viewing of 151 Dan Leckie Way #1057, Toronto.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.