159 Ulster Dr, Oakville
159 Ulster Drive - a beautiful bungalow on a massive 90 x 145 ft lot in a mature and established, family friendly neighbourhood of south-west Bronte in Oakville. Just a short stroll to fantastic shops, dining and the lake. Move in and enjoy or build new up to 4300 sq ft.
Welcome to 159 Ulster Drive in Oakville’s south-west Bronte community. Situated on a sprawling 90 x 145 foot corner lot, this spacious ranch-style bungalow provides all the comforts you’re looking for in a mature, established family friendly neighbourhood.
159 Ulster Dr, Oakville Finishes and Features:
- 2690 sq ft of total interior space, 1345 sq ft for the main floor
- Prime 90 x 145 foot corner lot with sunny south exposure
- Comfortably sized living and dining rooms framed with bright, oversized windows
- Gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout the main floor
- Updated kitchen in a traditional style with two-toned custom cabinetry, quartz counters, stainless-steel appliances, pantry and credenza
- 3 nicely sized bedrooms and two bathrooms, all with large windows and attractive views
- Master bedroom with double closet and European-style 4 piece en-suite bath
- Finished lower level offers a separate entrance in-law suite with very large open concept recreation/family room, kitchen with centre island
- Cozy 4th bedroom in the lower level along with 3rd full bathroom with shower
- Amazing corner lot with ample space to play and enjoy in comfort and privacy
- Move in and enjoy or build a new home up to 4300 sq ft in size (buyer to verify with the Town of Oakville)
- Double car garage and extra long driveway fits 4-6 cars
- New LG Fridge (2016), Samsung front loading washer & dryer (2014) – all three with warranty
- New Sump pump (2014)
Some of Oakville’s best attractions are nearby: Relax and watch the boats and swans go by at Bronte Harbour with its beautiful, open marina. Enjoy the many shops and culinary offerings of downtown Bronte Village. Just east on Lakeshore Rd is Coronation Park – situated on the shores of Lake Ontario this park offers everything from beach volleyball, an outdoor stage and a splash pad for the kids. Also nearby is Oakville’s newest hot spot for recreation and the arts. Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre features more than 144,000 square feet of unique, dynamic and inspiring activities for all ages.
Purchase includes: fridge, stove, hood-vent, dishwasher, washer, dryer, garage door opener & remote, fridge in basement, all window coverings, all light fixtures, custom cabinetry in living room & kitchen.
Property taxes: $5108.19/2017
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.