164 East Ave, Brantford
Have the charm of a century home with today’s modern features and details in this beautiful, fully renovated detached home! You’re going to love it. Welcome home to 164 East Ave., Branford.
164 East Ave, Brantford Features And Finishes:
- 2 bedrooms, 2 full bath freehold detached home on a large 33.5 x 132 ft lot
- 1182 sq ft above grade as per MPAC
- All new and completely updated mechanical details and interior finishes throughout the home
- Charming architectural detail throughout the home preserves the century heritage yet with modern style
- Bright and concept layout with spacious living room, dining room and reading nook or home office area
- Trendy grey vinyl plank flooring in throughout – no carpet!
- Sleek and modern kitchen with custom light grey and high gloss navy blue cabinetry with white quartz countertops, breakfast bar, large undermount sink, stainless steel appliances and ample storage and prep space
- Spacious breakfast area with walk-out
- Smooth ceilings and pot lights throughout
- Main floor 3pc bath with walk in shower and stylish tile detail
- Primary bedroom with pot lights, architectural ceiling detail and walk-in closet with sliding barn door
- Cozy 2nd bedroom makes a wonderful nursery, child’s room or guest bedroom
- 2nd floor spa inspired bathroom with gorgeous soaker tub, vanity, stylish subway tile and walk-in rain-head shower
- Large fully fenced backyard with a deck, BBQ gas line hook up and ample space for outdoor enjoyment
- Updated mechanical and comfort details include new electrical, plumbing, windows, spray foam insulation in the attic and basement, high efficiency furnace, central air conditioning, (all new)
- Fully renovated interior details throughout from the flooring, baseboards, shaker doors, to all of the finishes and appliances
- Main floor stacked washer & dryer for convenience
- Long driveway with parking for 2 (possibly 3) vehicles
- Built-in outdoor storage shed
Situated at the end of a quiet, dead end street and conveniently located near all amenities: Hwy 403, parks, schools, grocery, restaurants, downtown
Brantford was rated one of the top places to invest in Canada as per MoneySense magazine! With only a short commute to the GTA or Niagara, this home is perfect for first time buyers, investors or those looking to downsize. It’s affordable, yet without compromise to all of the ‘I want’s’ on your list! Best of all, it’s fully freehold – no condo fees!
Enjoy being near the Grand River, grocery stores, parks, elementary schools as well as post secondary with Wilfrid Laurier University and Conestoga College nearby. Other nearby conveniences include the Brantford General Hospital, Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre, Starbucks, Home Depot and more
Purchase includes: all stainless steel kitchen appliances: French door fridge with bottom freezer, stove, built-in microwave/hood-vent, dishwasher, stacked washer & dryer, all existing light fixtures, all existing window coverings, dresser in the primary bedroom closet, 2 TV wall-mounts.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.