186 Hampshire Way, Milton
This could be the one you're looking for! Updated & immaculately maintained freehold townhouse in Milton's sought after Dempsey community.
Your search for the perfect starter home ends here! Welcome to 186 Hampshire Way, Milton – a delightful 3 bedroom freehold townhouse in Milton’s sought-after Dempsey community.
186 Hampshire Way, Milton Features and Finishes:
- 1370 sq ft above grade + 648 sq ft in the lower level as per measured plan
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath freehold townhouse
- Beautiful curb appeal with covered porch and rare double door entry with new doors (2017)
- Large foyer entry with indoor access to the garage
- Freshly painted main rooms in designer selected neutral tones
- Bright, open concept living/dining room with laminate flooring and large windows
- Tasteful kitchen with newly refreshed cabinets, newer stainless steel appliances (2015) breakfast area and walk out to the backyard
- Main floor powder room with new vanity and mirror (2017)
- 2nd level updated with laminate flooring (no carpet in this home!)
- Master bedroom with double closets and 4 piece ensuite bath
- 2nd and 3rd bedroom feature a Jack and Jill semi-ensuite bath
- Fully fenced in backyard with a nicely sized outdoor space
- Single car built in garage parking with entry into the home and driveway parking for one vehicle
- Purchase includes: LG fridge, LG stove, LG dishwasher, range-hood, Samsung washer & dryer, garage door opener & remotes, all light fixtures, all window coverings (excluding drapery/rods in the nursery), Nest thermostat.
This wonderful home is located in one of Milton’s best neighbourhoods with every amenity you could think of nearby. Commuting is a breeze with Hwy 401 and the GO Train, while ample shopping options include all the top grocery and big box stores. Enjoy a wide range of recreational activities including indoor swimming at the Milton Leisure Centre or take in the arts with events for all ages at the First Ontario Arts Centre. Just down the street from the home is Sinclair Park, a convenient park and playground, and you’ll also love being only a few minutes away from the small town character and charm of downtown Milton with tons of great shops, restaurants and historic sights.
Property taxes: $2643.23/2018
Hot water tank rental at $32.52/month
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.