188 King St S #307, Waterloo
Welcome to 188 King St South #307 at The RED Condominium – A stylish and sought after development in trendy Uptown Waterloo.
*Represented the Seller*
188 King St S #307, Waterloo is a stylish 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condo located in the heart of the historic Mary-Allen neighbourhood. This sleek and contemporary glass, steel and brick boutique 6 storey condominium building offers contemporary urban style with the modern and upgraded details and finishes that you’re looking for. This is the perfect suite for a first time buyer, downsizer or as a pied a terre for one of the many specialized professions in the area.
188 King St S #307, Waterloo Features and Finishes:
- 1 bedroom suite (‘studio’ as per builder’s plan) with 603 sq ft interior living space
- Modern kitchen with ample cabinetry in espresso tones, beautiful tile backsplash, stainless steel fridge, stove, hood-vent, dishwasher, granite counters, breakfast bar and dual under-mount sinks
- 9 ft ceilings and European style Juliette windows
- Engineered hardwood Brazillian cherry wide plank flooring throughout
- Spacious and open concept living and dining room offer plenty of space to lounge, study or entertain
- Luxurious bathroom with walk-in shower and upgraded fixtures
- Bedroom with large custom mirrored closet & semi-ensuite bathroom privilege
- Ensuite Front loading en-suite washer & dryer
- Ample visitors parking in the building
- Well-equipped building amenities include: designer decorated lobby, gym, party/games room, roof top lounge with BBQ area
- All appliances and light fixtures included in purchase
- One exclusive use parking spot, and storage locker included
- Low maintenance fee of $373.54 includes water, heat, parking, locker, common elements, building insurance. Hydro separately metered.
RED Condominium is right in the heart of the most happening and vibrant neighbourhood in the city! Gourmet foodie retailer Vincenzo’s is just steps away, as is The Bauer Kitchen restaurant, you’re also near SunLife Financial, Grand River Hospital and within close proximity Waterloo and Wilfred Laurier Universities. The New LRT is conveniently situated just outside your door, and will make commuting a breeze across the region when it’s scheduled to start running this spring. This is the perfect place to call home!
Property tax $3,007.81/2018
Purchase includes assigned (exclusive) parking and storage locker.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.