20 Mississauga Valley Blvd #502, Mississauga
Have the space of a bungalow without the price tag in this well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo at 20 Mississauga Valley Blvd #502. At 1250 sq ft it offers an excellent floor plan and great sized rooms for a tremendous value per sq ft!
*Represented the Seller. Sold in 8 days for 127% of list price.
20 Mississauga Valley Blvd #502 is a terrific value for a spacious 3 bedroom, 2 full bath condo situated in a convenient central Mississauga location. Low maintenance fees make this a perfect family size starter home or great house alternative for those looking to downsize. Personalize with your finishing touches to make this a remarkable home.
20 Mississauga Valley Blvd #502, Mississauga – Features and Finishes:
- 3 bedroom, 2 full bath suite with 1250 sq ft of interior space*
- Very spacious split bedroom floor plan layout with large sized rooms throughout
- Large kitchen with plenty of cabinets, breakfast area, fridge, stove and dishwasher
- Two suite entrances, one into the kitchen
- Parquet flooring throughout all main rooms
- Spacious master bedroom with ample room for king sized furniture and 4 piece en-suite bath
- Large en-suite storage room + storage locker in building
- En-suite laundry with stacked washer/dryer
- Ample free visitors parking
- Easy to rent additional parking spots if required
- Building amenities include gym, indoor pool, outdoor pool, ping pong, indoor squash court, security
- Top rated ‘Kid’s Palace Nursery School’ childcare center on site
- Maintenance fee of $491.25 excludes heat and hydro
Nicely maintained condo building situated in central Mississauga. Everything you could ask for is just steps away. You’re less than a 10 minute walk to newly expanded Square One Shopping Centre or to the Cooksville GO Station Station and are conveniently located across the street from a 24 hour Metro grocery store plaza. Easy access to highways 403, 401 & QEW. Transit just outside your door!
Property tax $1881.47/2017
Purchase includes fridge, stove, dishwasher, stacked washer/dryer, all light fixtures, 1 surface parking spot, and storage locker
*Note, square footage is approximate and measured from exterior walls as per today’s builder standards. MPAC interior size is 1246 sq ft. Buyer to verify measurements, taxes and maintenance.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.