2160 Primate Rd, Mississauga
Welcome to 2160 Primate Rd, Mississauga. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is larger than it appears and has been fully renovated from top to bottom, offering contemporary finishes in a practical yet cozy layout.
2160 Primate Rd, Mississauga Features and Finishes:
- Large 62 x 131 foot lot
- 1996 square feet total living space
- Main floor features include an open concept living and dining room with wood burning fireplace and walk-out to the backyard
- 4 ¼ inch solid red oak hardwood flooring (3/4 inch thick) on main floor
- Premium carpet on top floor
- White kitchen with a farmhouse style porcelain apron sink, stainless steel appliances, butcher-block counters, breakfast bar and whimsical checkerboard floors
- The kitchen also has a side door walk-out and is open onto a spacious family room
- LED pot lights throughout the home
- Master bedroom features a sitting area and comfortably accommodates king sized furniture
- 3 bedrooms with appealing details: large windows, sloped ceilings and plush berber broadloom
- Enlarged upstairs bathroom with custom built walnut vanity for a more luxurious and spa-like feel
- Large new deck with custom railings and matching fence. Deck has been sealed and waterproofed
- Basement has been finished with a recreation room and could easily accommodate a 4th bedroom
- Private fully fenced backyard with no neighbours at the rear
- Modern custom board and batten shed with poured concrete pad and electrical sub-panel, sealed and waterproofed. Solid pine construction.
- Newly wired garage with custom workbench
You’ll have peace of mind knowing that everything has been re-done and updated in this home including new framing and drywall, plumbing, electrical, windows, insulation and more.
The Applewood Acres community is highly desirable as it’s close to all amenities and wonderful features within both Mississauga and Toronto. It’s south east location positions it right by the Etobicoke border. The nearby Applewood Plaza offers all the essentials for grocery and services, ad you’re only a few minutes away from one of our favourite shopping centres Sherway Gardens. Enjoy the nearby Lakefront Promenade Park which is the largest waterfront park in Peel and features ones of the best splash pads in Mississauga, a marina and boardwalk. Commuters will love being only a 5 minute drive too Long Branch GO station, and have easy highway access with the QEW nearby.
- 2016: Full gut – all new framing, insulation, drywall, plumbing, electrical, A/C, flooring, new windows at rear of house. New kitchen, new bathrooms (all cabinets, vanities, appliances new). Replaced flat roof on garage, installed workshop shelving in garage. New fence and gate at rear of yard.
- 2017: Basement renovation: new framing, insulation, drywall, electrical, plumbing, carpet, washer/dryer, windows. Driveway paving.
- 2018: Roof replacement (shingles), new front porch. Chimney cleaned and inspected.
- 2019: Deck installation. Shed constructed, wired.
- 2020: Replaced all second floor windows.
- Exclusions include the fire pit and the chest freezer in the shed
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.