2176 Joyce Street, Burlington
Welcome to 2176 Joyce St, Burlington. This could be your perfect family home! Gracious and tasteful finishes await in this fully finished 4 bed/4 bath home in one of Burlington's best locations.
Welcome to 2176 Joyce Steet, Burlington. This family sized home in a desirable location shows true pride of ownership! Its classic layout along with gracious and tasteful finishes will make you feel comfortable the moment you step in.
2176 Joyce Street, Burlington Features and Finishes:
- 4 bedroom, 4 bath home at 2235 sq ft above grade (as per floor plan) and 1000 sq ft in the lower level
- Premium pie shaped lot at 71.15 x 116.23 x 43.09 x 105.40 feet is professionally hardscaped with interlock stone patio in the backyard and heated in-ground swimming pool
- Hardwood floors throughout main floor and freshly painted in neutral tones throughout
- Custom kitchen with new Samsung stainless steel appliances, quartz counters and breakfast bar
- Cozy breakfast area with large bay window overlooks the gorgeous patio & pool in the backyard
- Sunken family room with gas fireplace and walk-out to private backyard
- Formal living and dining rooms offer extra space when entertaining and feature French doors & large windows
- Magazine worthy main floor mud/laundry room with custom built in seating and shelving, butcher-block style counters, slate flooring and LG front loading washer & dryer
- Upstairs you’ll find 4 excellent sized bedrooms, with plush updated broadloom, large windows and spacious closets
- The Master bedroom has ample space for King sized furniture, along with a sitting area, walk-in closet and updated en-suite bathroom
- A fully finished basement offers a large recreation room (with plenty of space for a 5th bedroom), modern kitchenette with bar fridge and microwave, and a very large bathroom with walk in shower
- Plenty of storage throughout the home, including a storage space in the basement and cold cellar
- Extra-long driveway can park 4-6 cars, along with 2 more in the attached garage
- Other features include wood California window shutters, updated light fixtures and most appliances with balance of manufacturer’s warranty.
This home is conveniently located in Central Burlington near great schools, ample shops and amenities including major shopping centres like Burlington Mall, Costco and Mapleview Centre (which we love!) and specialty stores such as Goodness Me for all your organics – bonus, they’re Canadian! It’s a commuters dream with easy access to the QEW and walking distance to the Burlington GO Station. You’re also only a few minutes away from the beautiful Burlington waterfront and vibrant downtown area.
Purchase includes: Samsung stainless steel fridge, stove, microwave/range hood, dishwasher, LG front loading washer & dryer, basement bar fridge, microwave, all electrical light fixtures, all window coverings, swimming pool equipment, garage door opener & remote.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.