2189 Leominster Dr, Burlington
A gem in Burlington! Terrific family sized renovated starter home in the family friendly and convenient Brant Hills neighbourhood.
Welcome to 2189 Leominster Dr, Burlington. This fully finished and renovated home situated in a convenient and family friendly neighbourhood shows true pride of ownership! You’ll love its quality workmanship and tasteful details.
2189 Leominster Dr, Burlington Features and Finishes:
- 4 bedroom, 3 bath home at approximately 1940 sq ft above grade (as per floor plan) and 1010 sq ft in the lower level
- Extra deep 35.5 x 134 ft lot has a professionally landscaped backyard with flagstone patio, gazebo and in-ground pool
- Hardwood floors throughout main floor and freshly painted in Benjamin Moore neutral tones throughout
- Formal living and dining rooms offer extra space when entertaining and features a bright bay window and French pocket doors
- Custom kitchen in a classic white with shaker cabinetry, quartz counters, stone backsplash and large centre island with breakfast bar
- Spacious and bright family room with custom stone gas fireplace surround is open concept to the kitchen and overlooks the lovely backyard
- Updated main floor powder room
- Upstairs you’ll find 4 excellent sized bedrooms, with brand new broadloom, laminate flooring in the master bedroom, large windows and spacious closets
- Absolutely stunning renovated main bathroom with modern features: floating dual vanity, Grohe fixtures and jetted soaker tub
- A fully finished basement offers a large recreation room, gas fireplace, brand new broadloom, an office which could be a 5th bedroom, bathroom with shower, large storage area and cantina
- Attached single car garage with private driveway for two vehicles
- Other features include a brand new roof, new light fixtures throughout, updated staircase banister, gas range in the kitchen, new broadloom throughout, UV air purifier.
The community of Brant Hills is amazing for families, nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts due to its close proximity to the Bruce Trail, golf courses including nearby Tyandaga Golf Course, along with parks and activities at Brant Hills Park, Community Centre and Library. Shopping and amenities are super easy with nearby grocery and big box stores like Sobeys, Costco and Indigo, while commuting is a breeze with easy access to highways 407, QEW and the GO Station.
Purchase includes: all kitchen appliances: fridge, gas stove, microwave/range-hood, dishwasher, top loading washer & dryer, all electrical light fixtures, window coverings (excluding master bedroom drapes), swimming pool equipment, swimming pool safety fence, garage door opener & remote.
Property taxes: $3627.44/2018
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.