223 Webb Dr #2104, Mississauga
You don’t need to have ‘lofty expectations’ to enjoy this fab suite at Onyx as your new home! Why settle for a cookie-cutter condo like all the rest? This 2-storey loft will meet all the “I wants” on your house hunting list!
Impeccably maintained, you’ll feel like you’re in a trendy NYC apartment at a fraction of the cost in beautiful downtown Mississauga.
- Open concept floor plan featuring 762 square feet of loft living space
- No winter blues here with the abundance of natural light through the 18 ft windows
- Professionally painted throughout in neutral tones
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, double under-mount sinks & pantry
- Open concept living/dining room with walk-out to large balcony
- Main floor den is a separate room and customized from the original builder floor plan to provide additional space
- Feel like a King or a Queen in the large master bedroom with walk-in closet
- 4pc master bathroom with upgraded tile & rain-head shower
- Premium laminate flooring & ceramics on main. Plush berber broadloom on 2nd floor
- Ample en-suite storage
- Front loading washer & dryer
- Custom window coverings with remote
- 1 parking spot & storage locker
Onyx is downtown Mississauga’s premier condo building and features a sleek and stylish design in an all glass facade. Built by award winning and reputable builder Davis-Smith, there’s no shortage of amenities in this building, including a one of a kind rooftop party room and lounge with breathtaking panoramic views of Mississauga and Toronto. Other amenities include 24 hour concierge, indoor pool, whirlpool, saunas, cardio/weights room, yoga room, theatre room, guest suites, visitors parking.
This loft condo for sale at Onyx is located in the heart of downtown Mississauga’s City Centre community – just steps from Square One Shopping Centre, Whole Foods, Crate and Barrel, LCBO, Living Arts Centre, YMCA, Central Library, Cineplex Theatres, public transit, GO transit & so much more. There is a 24 hour mini-grocery and convenient walk-in clinic just outside your door. This is urban living for the professional who loves the finer things in life without the price-tag of downtown Toronto – yet you’re only 25 minutes away.
Purchase includes: Stainless steel fridge, stove, microwave/range-hood, dishwasher, front loading washer and dryer, light fixtures and window coverings.
Want to see this beautiful condo loft for sale at Onyx? Call, text or complete the form below to get in touch before it’s SOLD.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.