2231 Braeswood Lane, Burlington
Beautifully updated semi-detached freehold townhouse in the Orchard! A wonderful home for all stages, whether a first time buyer, moving up or downsizing. Welcome home to 2231 Braeswood Lane.
2231 Braeswood Lane, Burlington Features and Finishes:
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with 1680 sq ft total living (1160 sq ft above grade)
- Semi-detached townhouse on a 30.77 x 71.36 ft lot only attached by the garage at one side
- Attractive all brick and stone exterior with covered front verandah and new garage door (2021)
- Freshly painted main floor, upper hallway and basement in Benjamin Moore’s ‘Crisp Heron’
- Open concept living room with updated laminate flooring, stylish light fixtures and large window
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with refreshed kitchen cabinets in Benjamin Moore’s ‘Oxford White’, stone backsplash, ample counter space, stainless steel appliances, and walk out to the backyard
- The dining area comfortably seats the entire family for both casual and formal meals
- Fully fenced backyard with neatly manicured lawn, new concrete patio (2021) and rear access to the garage
- Stylish powder room on the main level with pedestal sink
- Second floor features 3 nicely sized bedrooms with large windows, spacious closets & plush broadloom
- Primary bedroom with walk-in closet, stylish ceiling fan and semi-ensuite privilege
- Stunning renovated (2020) bathroom with a soaker tub, white subway tile detail, walnut vanity with coordinating mirror, designer selecting lighting, slate toned hexagon floor tile and trendy matte black fixtures
- Fully finished basement provides a spacious recreation room, built in bar, an open concept home office or playroom, pot lights, plush broadloom, additional storage, and laundry area
- Interior entry to the home from the garage
The Orchard is perfectly situated in north east Burlington bordering Oakville with Bronte Creek Provincial Park as its immediate neighbour. It features 5 elementary schools all within walking distance, numerous parks and trails, and all types of shopping and amenities you could think of from big box stores (Walmart, Loews), terrific grocery options (Fortinos, Metro), specialty boutiques, countless restaurants, Fitness clubs (Movati Athletic, LA Fitness, Goodlife) and more. Commuters will love being only a few minutes away from Appleby GO station as well as nearby highways 407 and QEW.
New furnace and AC (2021), new hot water tank rental (2022), roof (2018) central vacuum, window blinds, tasteful décor in neutral tones throughout.
Purchase includes: stainless steel IKEA fridge, GE stove, Whirlpool microwave/range hood, Kenmore dishwasher, white front loading Whirlpool washer & LG dryer, all electrical light fixtures, window coverings (excluding staging drapes in bedrooms) garage door opener & remote, central vacuum and attachments.
Property taxes: $3343.32/2022
Hot Water Talk is a rental at $114.34/month
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.