2365 Central Park Drive #309, Oakville
Live in Oakville’s vibrant Oak Park/Uptown Core! Presenting 2365 Central Park Dr #309, Oakville a Beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath suite at One Oak Park built by reputable builder, Tribute Communities. This immaculately maintained condo features tasteful finishes and details with everything you’re looking for in a stylish and upscale suite to call home.
*Represented the seller.
Live in Oakville’s vibrant Oak Park/Uptown Core! Presenting 2365 Central Park Dr #309, Oakville is a beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath condo with everything you’re looking for in a stylish and upscale suite.
2365 Central Park Drive #309, Oakville Features and Finishes:
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath preferred corner suite with 850 sq ft interior
- Practical layout with beautiful décor
- Spacious entry foyer with large closet
- Open concept living and dining room combination offers a stone feature wall, modern electric fireplace, built-in bookshelves, laminate flooring and updated light fixtures
- Refreshed kitchen with white cabinets, modern hardware, granite counters, tile backsplash, newer stainless steel appliances including a full size French door fridge, and unique stone detail at the breakfast bar peninsula
- Freshly painted neutral wall colour in main rooms
- Master bedroom with plush broadloom, large windows and 3 piece en-suite bath
- Bright 2nd bedroom with large windows and large closet
- Spa inspired 2nd bathroom with soaker tub and refreshed vanity
- Covered balcony with peaceful views overlooking the outdoor pool
- Lower floor level feels like living in a townhouse suite
- Beautiful views of the exterior architectural landscape and park/pond area
- En-suite stacked washer/dryer
- Storage locker included
- Ample free visitors parking at the building
- Building amenities include: gym, outdoor pool & sun deck, courtyard BBQ area, party room/lounge
- All appliances, window covering hardware and light fixtures included in purchase
- Window drapery excluded
The Uptown Core/Oak Park area is one of the most in-demand neighbourhoods in Oakville. It’s a well planned mix of residential freehold homes, ample retail/shopping all within walking distance, modern condos and a 27 acre Memorial Park with walking paths, park/playground and more which makes this a super desirable location. Young professionals and urbanites will love all the nearby big box store shopping and dining options, such as Urban Barn, The Keg Steakhouse, gourmet groceries at Longo’s, latte’s at the convenient drive through Starbucks, wine for the weekend at LCBO and everyday essentials at Walmart. The area is continuing to grow with future development which may prove to further increase the market values, and commuting is a breeze as it’s conveniently located near all major highways and transit.
Maintenance fee $730.03/month excludes hydro.
Purchase includes: all stainless steel kitchen appliances: fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave/range-hood, stacked washer & dryer, light fixtures and window coverings.
Property taxes: $2,492.88/2020
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.