24 Kenway Rd, Toronto
Live in the heart of Etobicoke! Absolutely delightful home on an oversized lot in a coveted neighbourhood only steps away from Islington Subway. Welcome home to 24 Kenway Rd, Toronto.
24 Kenway Rd, Toronto Features and Finishes:
- Prime 50 x 120 ft lot with mature trees and perennial gardens
- 2 + 1 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2067 total sq ft (1368 sq ft above grade)
- Charming curb appeal with red brick exterior, patio walkway and flower beds
- Open and bright main floor plan with large, updated windows throughout colour palette, clever storage and built in’s throughout
- Wide plank laminate flooring throughout
- Open concept living and dining room with built in open shelving and media unit
- Farmhouse chic kitchen with butcher block counters, gas range, stone mosaic backsplash, updated stainless steel dishwasher, built-in microwave, and ample storage
- Main floor family room/sun room with large windows overlooking the peaceful backyard
- Updated 3pc main bath with walk-in shower
- 2nd level features 2 nicely sized bedrooms which could easily convert to 3 bedrooms
- Bedrooms feature architectural sloped ceilings, wall sconce lighting and large closets including a walk-in closet in the Primary bedroom
- Unique second bedroom closet spans the width of the second storey level
- Finished basement with recreation room, 3rd bedroom and 4pc bath
- Beautiful and lush pool sized backyard with a neatly manicured lawn, mature trees, perennial gardens, and patio area
- Single car garage parking and extra long driveway with total parking for 5 vehicles
This stellar, transitioning neighbourhood is sought after for its peaceful, tree-lined streets and wide lots, tucked away from the hustle and bustle yet only 500 meters away from Islington Subway station. Move in and enjoy this beautifully maintained home, or plan to expand and build your dream house amongst the multi-million dollar homes in the neighbourhood.
With the best of west Toronto living, you’re near top ranked schools including Norseman Junior Middle School, Etobicoke Collegiate Institute (ECI) and Etobicoke School of the Arts (ESA). Ample parks and recreation with Kenway Park around the corner and Tom Riley community park and swimming pool nearby. Walk to the nearby Sobey’s grocery, grab a coffee at the Starbucks on Bloor St West, and enjoy all of the fine shops, restaurants and services in Islington Village and the nearby Kingsway. If you’re a golf enthusiast you’ll love being near the Islington Golf Club. Travelling? You’ll get to Pearson Airport from here in no time! This is truly a wonderful neighbourhood to call home.
Interested In This Property?
Reach out below to learn more