275 Littlewood Dr #303, Oakville
Welcome to 275 Littlewood Dr. unit 303 - a stylish and sophisticated urban townhome in Oakville's vibrant Oak Park community. This home has everything you're looking for, and quite possibly more! It's sure to impress even the savviest of buyers. Situated in a 'very walkable' neighbourhood, home to terrific shopping, restaurants and lifestyle amenities.
*Represented the Seller. Sold in 4 days for 108% of list price.
275 Littlewood Dr #303, Oakville – An exceptional, newly built by Ballantry Homes top floor urban townhome with a spacious 1075 sq ft interior + an expansive 188 sq ft covered balcony, where you can enjoy all four seasons outdoors. A bright, corner unit with an abundance of natural light from beautiful large windows in each room. With close to $25,000 in updates, you’ll be impressed by this home’s tasteful finishes!
Features for 275 Littlewood Dr #303, Oakville include:
- A fabulous ‘House and Home’ magazine inspired kitchen with white shaker cabinetry, premium Kitchen-Aid stainless-steel appliances, gorgeous backsplash, under mount double sinks and quartz counters
- Beautiful laminate flooring throughout all main areas. Imported tiles in foyer, kitchen and baths
- Smooth ceilings and coffered ceiling detail in master bedroom
- Split bedroom floor plan for privacy, each with its own walk-in closet
- Luxurious spa-like master bedroom en-suite with frameless glass shower in chic all white colour palette
- 2nd full bathroom with soaker tub and beautiful espresso-toned vanity
- Pot-lights throughout
- Large 19ft covered balcony
- Convenient en-suite laundry room with front loading Whirlpool washer and dryer along with plenty of storage
- Impressive foyer entrance with plenty of room to greet your guests
- 2 car parking with a private driveway and single car garage that leads into a large, private storage locker room
- Low maintenance fees of only $186.19/month
- Balance of the Tarion New Home Warranty included
Situated in the north end of Oakville, near Dundas St and Trafalgar Rd, the Oak Park community has blossomed into one of the most sought after locations for all. Young professionals and urbanites will love all the nearby big box store shopping and dining options, such as Winners, Homesense, Urban Barn, The Keg Steakhouse, Pipes & Taps, gourmet groceries at Longo’s, latte’s at the convenient drive through Starbucks, wine for the weekend at LCBO and everyday essentials at Walmart or the Real Canadian Superstore.
Purchase includes: All stainless steel Kitchen-aid appliances: double door bottom freezer fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave/range-hood, Whirpool front-loading washer & dryer, all light fixtures, window roller blinds throughout, garage door opener & remote. Purchase excludes drapes in baby’s room & TV wall mount bracket.
Hot water tank on a monthly rental.
Property taxes for 2017 not yet assessed.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.