299 Mill Rd #2109, Toronto
Welcome home to Millgate Manor in Etobicoke’s highly desirable Markland Wood community. This beautifully renovated 2 bdrm + den (3rd bdrm) suite has everything you’re looking for!
SOLD for record price in the building!
Top quality finishes and features include:
- 1270 square feet of spectacular living space
- Rare two exclusive use parking spots
- Gorgeous custom kitchen with soft close cabinets, gleaming granite counter tops and pantry
- Top of the line Kitchen-Aid stainless steel appliances
- Full sized washer and dryer
- Huge open concept living and dining rooms
- Spacious master bedroom with spa-like en-suite and walk in shower
- Large den turned into 3rd bedroom
- Updated main bath with soaker tub and quartz vanity
- New trim, pot lights, and engineered hardwood throughout
- Massive balcony with breathtaking south-west panoramic views over-looking golf club grounds and both the downtown Toronto and Mississauga City Centre skylines
Maintenance fee $866.64/month includes all utilities, cable, two car parking and common elements.
Property taxes $1771.07/2015
When it comes to a condo for sale at Millgate Manor, it doesn’t get much better! This fabulous building boasts amazing amenities such as indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, party room, squash court, basketball court, children’s playground and more. The majestic grounds feature award winning landscaped gardens. Enjoy easy access to highways, transit, schools, Markland Wood golf club, grocery stores and shopping. Just minutes from phenomenal shopping at Sherway Gardens or Square One.
Purchase includes: Kitchen-Aid stainless steel fridge, stove, microwave/range-hood, dishwasher, full sized washer and dryer, wardrobe in den/3rd bedroom, 2 ceiling fans, light fixtures (ask for exclusion), window coverings.
Want to see this beautiful condo in person? Complete the form below to get in touch before it’s SOLD.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.