385 Prince of Wales Dr #3101, Mississauga
Mississauga’s vibrant downtown lifestyle awaits at the elegant and prestigious Chicago Condos! A landmark tower at Daniels’ award-winning 23 acre condo community in the prime City Centre – Square One area. Welcome home to 385 Prince of Wales Dr #3101, Mississauga
385 Prince of Wales Dr #3101, Mississauga Features and Finishes:
- Very large 1 bedroom, 1 bath ‘Morgan’ floor plan with 600 sq ft of interior space + 39 sq ft balcony
- 9ft ceiling height and floor to ceiling windows
- Panoramic views from the private balcony with unobstructed north-west views
- Open concept layout offers a very spacious living room/dining room with ample space to relax or entertain
- Laminate floors in living & dining room
- The size of this suite can also accommodate an open concept work from home or study area
- Modern kitchen with extended height cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, tons of counter space, tile backsplash and granite counter tops with breakfast bar seating
- Bright bedroom with large windows and newer berber broadloom
- Spacious bathroom in neutral colour palette
- En-suite stacked washer & dryer
- 1 parking spot & storage locker included
You’ll find the best in luxurious amenities at Chicago Condos – a beautiful 2 storey lobby with 24 hour concierge, fully equipped gym/fitness studio, gorgeous indoor pool, virtual golf business/meeting room, home theatre room, 6000 sq ft indoor & outdoor party room/lounge with foosball, pool tables, fully equipped kitchen, beautiful 8th floor terrace with BBQ’s and panoramic city views, 30ft indoor climbing wall (the only one in a Mississauga condo!), ample underground visitors parking, fully secured building with cameras. Ground level exterior amenities including Rabba grocery for the ultimate in convenience.
Enjoy this superb location opposite Square One Shopping Centre where you’re just steps to the best of downtown Mississauga: Celebration Square, the Living Arts Centre, City Hall, YMCA, numerous restaurants and services right outside your door. Excellent location for commuters with easy access to all major highways and transit lines.
Maintenance fee of $473.05 excludes hydro. Property taxes $2247.86/2021
Purchase includes: all appliances: stainless steel fridge, microwave/range-hood, stove, dishwasher, stacked washer/dryer, all electrical light fixtures, parking & storage locker.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.