3939 Duke of York Blvd #702, Mississauga
Mississauga’s vibrant downtown lifestyle awaits with this chic and sophisticated
2 bedroom suite at award winning Citygate 1!
*Represented the Seller and Buyer – sold in 3 days for full list price.
Mississauga’s vibrant downtown lifestyle awaits at chic and sophisticated Citygate 1! 3939 Duke of York Blvd #702, Mississauga. An award-winning condo community in the Square One area, with the best location and exclusive amenities. Welcome home to this wonderful condo suite!
3939 Duke of York Blvd #702, Mississauga Features and Finishes:
- 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths with 886 sq ft of interior space
- Private balcony with preferred and unobstructed north views with clear sight of all the action at Celebration Square
- Updated with newer appliances, laminate flooring, updated light fixtures and freshly painted throughout
- Open concept and wide layout offers a spacious living room with separate yet open dining room and ample space to relax or entertain
- Tasteful kitchen with extended height shaker cabinetry, upgraded appliances, stainless-steel backsplash and granite breakfast bar
- Split bedroom layout for privacy
- Bright bedrooms with large windows and newer berber broadloom
- 2 full bathrooms in neutral white colour palette
- Large master bedroom comfortably fits a king bed & features a spacious closet & 4 piece en-suite bath
- 1 parking spot included
Well-appointed amenities include a complimentary shuttle bus service for its residents to Cooksville GO Station on weekdays – leave your car at home and take advantage of this feature! Newly renovated lobby with quality finishes and thoughtful details. 24 hour concierge, indoor pool and sauna, games room, party room, gym, outdoor BBQ courtyard, children’s playground and visitors parking are some of the fabulous features you’ll find here.
Enjoy this superb location opposite Square One Shopping Centre’s south side where you’re also facing Celebration Square, the Living Arts Centre, City Hall, YMCA, along with a 24 hour Town and Country grocery, walk-in clinic, restaurants and services right outside your door. Excellent location for commuters with easy access to all major highways and transit lines.
Maintenance fee of $577.64 includes all utilities! Property taxes $2606.30/2019
Purchase includes: all appliances: fridge, microwave/range-hood, stove, dishwasher, stacked washer/dryer, all electrical light fixtures, 1 parking spot.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.