40 Carnation Ave #107, Toronto
Beautifully upgraded rare two storey upper corner 3 bedroom condo townhouse in south Etobicoke at the award winning community of Minto Southshore.
Welcome to 40 Carnation Ave #107, Toronto
*Represented the Seller. Sold in 1 day for 102% of asking.
Nested in a quiet residential neighbourhood in South Etobicoke is the award winning townhouse community of Minto Southshore. A perfect place for a first time buyer, or small family looking for the best in quality and finishes in an inspiring location. Welcome home to 40 Carnation Ave #107, Toronto.
40 Carnation Ave #107, Toronto Features and Finishes:
- ‘Chartreuse’ Model with the largest layout at 1612 sq ft + 153 sq ft outdoor space = 1765 sq ft total
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths in a 2 storey design
- Open concept and wide layout offers a spacious living and dining room with ample space to relax or entertain
- Beautiful two-toned kitchen with ample extended height contemporary cabinetry, glass tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and custom white island with storage and breakfast bar seating
- Corner unit with large windows in all rooms for an abundance of natural light
- Gorgeous wide plank engineered hardwood flooring on the main floor in a light neutral colour
- Pot lights throughout main + designer industrial style dining room chandelier
- Two private balconies include a large walk-out from the kitchen/dining area
- BBQ’s permitted on the balcony
- Smooth 9ft ceilings on the main level
- Contemporary staircase with wrought iron pickets
- Upgraded berber broadloom on the 2nd floor
- Master bedroom features a spacious walk-in closet & 3 piece en-suite bath
- 2nd bedroom included a private outdoor balcony
- Convenient 2 piece powder room for guests
- 2nd floor laundry with front loading washer/dryer and storage area
- 1 parking spot included & one of the few units with an owned storage locker
- Beautiful townhouse complex with lovely curb appeal and attractive landscaping
The Long Branch neighbourhood has become a great place to call home with its easy going, family friendly vibe and pretty tree lined streets. It’s situated near the waterfront with many wonderful parks in the area including Marie Curtis Park, and there’s a wide assortment of cafes and restaurants along the revitalized Lakeshore Blvd West including Food network favourite 850 Degrees Pizzeria and of course a local Starbucks. We love the recent addition of a Farm Boy grocery store to the hood, and Long Branch is also a great location for commuters as you’re a short distance to downtown via the TTC streetcar of the Long Branch GO.
Maintenance fee of $443.91. Property taxes $3316.69/2019
Purchase includes all appliances: stainless steel fridge, microwave/range-hood, stove, dishwasher, front loading washer/dryer, all electrical light fixtures, window coverings (excluding nursery drapes), 1 parking spot and 1 storage locker.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.