40 Carnation Ave #117, Toronto
Stunning 3 bed/ 3 bath corner unit in South Etobicoke at the award winning townhouse community of Minto Southshore.
Nested in a quiet residential neighbourhood in South Etobicoke is the award winning townhouse community of Minto Southshore. A perfect place for a first time buyer, or small family looking for the best in quality and finishes in an inspiring location. Welcome home to 40 Carnation Ave., Unit 117.
40 Carnation Ave #117, Toronto Features and Finishes:
- ‘Violet’ Model with 1533 sq ft + 87 sq ft outdoor space = 1620 sq ft total
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths in a 2 storey design
- Open concept and wide layout offers a spacious living and dining room with ample space to relax or entertain
- Gorgeous fully custom white kitchen with ample extended height soft closing shaker cabinetry, crown moulding, glass tile backsplash, quartz countertops stainless steel appliances, and large centre island with microwave, storage and breakfast bar seating
- Corner unit with large windows in all rooms for an abundance of natural light
- Gorgeous wide plank engineered hardwood flooring on the main floor in a dark wood tone
- Custom white built-in bookcases/media unit in the living room offers additional storage
- Cozy office nook on the main floor
- Two private balconies include a walk-out from the living area
- BBQ’s permitted on the balcony
- Smooth 9ft ceilings on the main level
- Contemporary staircase with wrought iron pickets
- Master bedroom features a spacious walk-in closet, 3 piece en-suite bath and walk-out to a lovely terrace
- Convenient 2 piece powder room for guests
- 2nd floor laundry with front loading washer/dryer and storage area
- 1 parking spot included
- Beautiful townhouse complex with lovely curb appeal and attractive landscaping
The Long Branch neighbourhood has become a great place to call home with its easy going, family friendly vibe and pretty tree lined streets. It’s situated near the waterfront with many wonderful parks in the area including Marie Curtis Park, and there’s a wide assortment of cafes and restaurants along the revitalized Lakeshore Blvd West including Food Network favourite 850 Degrees Pizzeria and of course a local Starbucks. We love the recent addition of a Farm Boy grocery store to the ‘hood, and if you’re a commuter – Long Branch is a great location as you’re a short distance downtown via the TTC streetcar or the Long Branch GO.
Purchase includes all appliances: stainless steel fridge, hood-vent, stove, dishwasher, built-in microwave, front loading washer/dryer, all electrical light fixtures, window coverings (excluding master bedroom drapes), 1 parking spot.
Maintenance fee of $464.13. Property taxes $3292.37/2020
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.