462 Margueretta St, Toronto
462 Margueretta St, Toronto Features and Finishes:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2.5 storey single family brick detached home on a 22 x 106 ft lot
- Beautiful curb appeal with timeless red brick, large covered porch and landscaping
- 2590 sq ft including 658 sq ft lower level
- Elegant tall baseboards and trim throughout
- Hardwood flooring on main and second floor
- Freshly painted throughout in Benjamin Moore neutral colour palette
- Formal living and dining room with large windows and classic details
- Stunning custom kitchen extension (2019) with timeless white extended height solid wood shaker cabinetry, ample storage, Caesarstone countertops, centre island with seating, glass tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, undermount lighting, pot lights, heated porcelain floors and two large skylights
- Kitchen also features a built-in mud-room and concealed laundry area
- Large patio doors lead to your private backyard oasis which is fully fenced and features a two tier cedar deck, flagstone, mature trees and beautiful landscaped perennial gardens
- Backyard features a 190 sq ft insulated workshop/storage shed which could also make a terrific exterior home office, music/creator studio
- 3 generously sized bedrooms on the second storey, one of which includes a custom murphy wall bed
- Tasteful 4 piece main bathroom maintains the character of the 1920’s style Art Deco tile
- 3rd storey finished loft is home to a massive Primary suite featuring sloped roof architecture, pot lights and large walk-in dressing room with built in shelving
- Fully finished basement (2015) with family/recreation room, pot lights, large cedar wine cellar or walk-in storage, ample concealed storage areas and cantina
- Basement features a separate entrance with potential for a second suite
462 Margueretta St, Toronto is located where hip Bloordale Village meets the emerging Wallace – Emerson neighbourhood, which has been referred to as the next West Queen West.
You’ll find no shortage of great restaurants along Bloor St West and you’re nearby trendy Sterling Rd home to MOCA – the Museum of Contemporary Art’s new location and numerous artisan small businesses.
Shopping is super easy with Dufferin Mall a well-established large shopping mall with a combination of big box stores like Winners, Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, independent retailers and a large No Frills grocery on site.
One of the best features of this neighbourhood is that is amazing for commuters. You’re on the Bloor Subway line, walking distance between the Lansdowne or Dufferin Station as well as the new UP Express which gets you to Pearson Airport or downtown to Union Station in no time.
Updates include: all windows (2011), furnace and AC (2014), roof (2009), rebuilt front porch (2013), basement renovation (2015), custom kitchen + extension and patio doors (2019)
Property taxes: $5016.42/2021
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.