53 Bellagio Ave, Hamilton
Pride of ownership can be found in this bright and beautifully maintained family sized home in sought after Summit Park.
*Represented the Seller. Sold over asking in 2 days.
Pride of ownership can be found in this bright and beautifully maintained family sized home in sought after Summit Park. Situated on one of the most desirable streets in this community, you will love coming home to 53 Bellagio Ave, Hamilton.
53 Bellagio Ave, Hamilton Features and Finishes:
- 3 bedroom + loft, 2.5 bath home in 2025 sq ft of total interior space as per builder’s plan
- Spacious 32.81 x 101.71 foot fully fenced lot
- Freshly painted throughout in Benjamin Moore designer neutral tone
- Open to above hardwood staircase feature on main floor framed by a 2-storey window
- Open concept main floor living, dining and kitchen offers a spacious and functional layout
- Laminate flooring & ceramic tiles on main floor
- Tasteful kitchen with dark cherry cabinetry, brand new glass subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances including a gas stove, centre island with sink and breakfast bar seating
- Main floor powder room
- 2nd level features plush broadloom throughout, 3 nicely sized bedrooms with large windows, open concept loft area and two full bathrooms
- Master bedroom with large walk-in closet and tasteful en-suite bath featuring a corner soaker tub and separate walk-in shower
- Convenient 2nd level laundry room with custom cabinetry, front loading washer & dryer & new laundry sink with cabinet
- Spacious loft makes a terrific home office or lounge area
- Wide upper hallway with ample space between bedrooms
- Unfinished basement with a cantina offers endless opportunity to personalize this space for your use
- Backyard shed features power and makes an excellent workshop
- Extra power outlets on the deck
- Double car garage and private driveway with parking for two cars
Enjoy this wonderful location with two brand new elementary schools and a park with playground and basketball court right across the street. You’ll find many amenities in this community with plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment options at one of the multiple grocery or big box stores which consist of Sobeys, Home Depot, Best Buy, Bed Bath and Beyond, Pet Smart and Cineplex Cinemas to name a few. You even have great furniture retailers to choose from such as Ashley HomeStore and Urban Barn. Commuting throughout the GTA is also very easy with quick access to the QEW via the nearby Red Hill Valley Parkway.
Purchase includes: stainless steel Samsung French door fridge, LG gas stove, LG microwave/range-hood, Bosch dishwasher, LG front loading washer & dryer, garage door opener & remote, all window blinds, all light fixtures & ceiling fans, central vacuum & attachments, reverse osmosis system in the kitchen, backyard awning, hardwired security cameras. Surround sound speakers negotiable.
Property taxes: $3982.28/2020
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.