54 Slater Crt, Waterdown
54 Slater Crt, Waterdown Features and Finishes:
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath freehold semi 1617 total sq ft interior (1157 sq ft above grade as per MPAC)
- Beautifully updated interior finishes completely renovated in 2019
- Stylish grey-toned laminate flooring on main floor
- Open concept spacious living room with pot lights
- Cozy dining area with pot-lights is open to the kitchen and with easy access to the backyard
- Gorgeous white kitchen with shaker cabinets, black matte hardware, quartz counters & stainless-steel appliances including gas stove
- Sliding patio doors lead to the private & fully fenced backyard with large deck, gazebo and landscaped lawn with raised garden beds
- Powder room for your guests on the main floor
- Open to above window at the upper level staircase landing
- All bedrooms with large windows, plush broadloom and double closets
- Primary suite with beautiful 3 piece ensuite bath featuring a quartz topped vanity, decorative mirror & lighting, walk-in rain-head shower with tasteful tile in neutral grey palette
- 2nd full bathroom upstairs with modern finishes including a soaker tub with rainhead shower
- Finished basement with multi-purpose recreation room/lounge features a gas fireplace and ample storage
- Lower level laundry room with new sink and LG front loading washer & dryer (2020)
- 3 car parking with 2 on the driveway and single car attached garage with entry into the home
- Lovely, family friendly court in a beautiful and established neighbourhood steps to all amenities
54 Slater Crt is located in the growing town of Waterdown which is sought after for so many reasons! It’s a wonderful place to call home for first time buyers, families or those looking for a small-town vibe without compromise to lifestyle or amenities. It’s located at the top of the Niagara Escarpment, with nearby waterfalls, numerous trails, wonderful parks and is perfectly positioned between Burlington and Hamilton.
Families will love that west Waterdown is home to the YMCA, Waterdown Memorial Park which features sports fields, a splash pad, children’s playground, skateboard park, toboggan hill and ice skating loop and numerous schools. You’re also walking distance to all the big box stores like Wal-Mart, Rona, Sport Check, No Frills, a drive thru Starbucks not to mention a few mins away from a Goodness Me and so much more. You’re walking distance to the quaint and charming Waterdown downtown are where you can enjoy many shops, restaurants and historic buildings.
Commuting is easy via nearby Aldershot GO station or via Dundas St (Hwy 5), Highways 6 or 403.
Purchase includes: all stainless steel kitchen appliances: Whirlpool French door fridge, Frigidaire Gallery gas stove, Venmar range hood, Whirlpool dishwasher, LG front loading washer & dryer, all existing light fixtures, all existing window coverings, coat hooks at entrance foyer, gazebo on deck, BBQ, hanging planter hooks on fence, raised garden bed boxes, Nest thermostat, Ring outdoor camera, outdoor flood light
Exclusions: string lights in the backyard, outdoor heat lamp
Property taxes: $3734.50/2021
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.