55 Harbour Square #606, Toronto
Newly renovated from top to bottom with the finest luxurious finishes.
Welcome to Harbourside condos on Toronto’s waterfront.
Real estate is about lifestyle and location, and the elegant, award winning Harbourside condos on Toronto’s waterfront are the perfect fusion of both. This gorgeous, newly renovated suite is no exception. Welcome to 55 Harbour Square, suite 606.
55 Harbour Square #606, Toronto Features and Finishes:
- 1 bedroom + den and bonus room, 1 bath with 1052 sq ft of interior space
- Brand new renovation from top to bottom with the finest quality and finishes
- Diagonally laid wide plank engineered wood flooring throughout
- Sleek custom Italian kitchen with two toned soft closing cabinets, quartz counters, stainless steel backsplash & appliances, breakfast bar
- Open concept layout offers a spacious living/dining room with ample space to relax or entertain
- Built in media centre with fireplace
- Smooth ceilings, pot lights and crown moulding throughout
- Spacious den is a separate room and makes a terrific home office or nursery
- Master bedroom with large windows and wardrobe
- Beautiful, fully tiled bathroom with large walk-in shower and upscale fixtures
- Bonus room which could make a wonderful dressing room, en-suite storage or additional office
- Walk-in en-suite laundry room with front loading Bosch washer & dryer and custom closet
- Large foyer to greet your guests + a spacious mirrored entry closet
- 1 parking spot + 1 storage locker included, both on the same floor as the suite which means you never have to wait for an elevator
55 Harbour Square offers unbeatable amenities in a full service building with concierge and hotel style shuttle service to various destinations throughout the city. You can relax at the bar and lounge in the building, try a game of billiards or squash, and go for a swim after you’ve had a workout in the gym. There’s also a library, outdoor courtyard area with BBQs and more.
You’re perfectly situated with the best of four season enjoyment of the Harbourfront whether it’s a leisurely walk or bike ride along the boardwalk, ice-skating or event at the Habourfront Centre, and you can get virtually anywhere you need to with the convenient PATH access through the RBC building outside your door. Weekend getaways are a breeze out of Billy Bishop Airport as it’s nearby along the Quay. Grocery shopping can’t get any easier as you have a Sobey’s across the street, and for those who love their sporting events or concerts you are only a short walk away from the Scotia Bank Arena.
Purchase includes all appliances: stainless steel fridge, microwave/range-hood, stove, dishwasher, front loading washer & dryer, all electrical light fixtures, window coverings, wardrobe + built in closet organizers, parking & locker.
Maintenance fee of $853.42 includes all utilities!
Property taxes $3347.43/2019
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.