60 Homewood Ave #108, Toronto
Cabbagetown cutie! Rarely available garden townhouse condo suite with private patio at historic and unique L’Esprit Condos at 60 Homewood Ave - charming, convenient and central downtown east location!
Welcome to 60 Homewood Ave #108, Toronto. Situated at historic and unique L’Esprit Condos, you’ll love this garden townhouse suite with private terrace and the intimate feel of the building, ample amenities and terrific central downtown location that will make you want to call this suite your new home.
60 Homewood Ave #108, Toronto Features and Finishes:
- 1 bedroom suite with a generous 725 sq ft floor plan
- Convenient entry into the suite from the private terrace or through the condominium building
- New laminate flooring throughout all main areas
- Spacious and updated kitchen with butcher block counters, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Freshly painted throughout
- Open concept living/dining room with extra high ceilings and unique architectural and lighting details
- Art deco style 4 pc bathroom
- Bedroom comfortably fits a king size bed, and has a walk out to the private terrace
- En-suite washer and dryer
- Storage locker included
- Parking can be rented easily
- Rare complementary visitors parking in the building
- Excellent building amenities include: concierge, indoor pool, whirlpool, party room, games room, gym, sauna, indoor squash, tennis courts, industrial sized laundry facilities (for those extra large items!)
- Beautiful landscaped courtyard and gazebo along with pet friendly outdoor areas
- All appliances, window shutters, and light fixtures included in purchase
This central downtown location is set amidst beautiful Victorian homes on a tree lined street that is walking distance from two subway stations and is ranked by Walk Score as a Walker’s Paradise. Pick up groceries at nearby Loblaws – Maple Leaf Gardens, grab a bite to eat or a drink in the Village, stroll over to historic Cabbagetown, enjoy nearby Allen Gardens – one of the oldest parks in Toronto with a conservatory, playground and off leash areas for furry friends, as well – you’re also a short walk to Ryerson or U of T in this great location.
Purchase includes: Stainless steel double door rridge, stove, dishwasher, stacked washer/dryer, storage locker, window shutters, all light fixtures.
Property taxes $2000.01/2017
Low maintenance fee of $639.55 includes all utilities (excluding cable)
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.