Sold in 1 day for 101% of asking price.
61 Storer Dr, Toronto
61 Storer Dr, Toronto Features and Finishes:
- Brick exterior bungalow with generous floor plan and great bones
- Premium sized 53.56 ft x 163.32 ft x 40.05 ft x 168.85 ft lot
- Sunny, south exposure backing on to the Humber River Ravine and Recreational Tral
- 1533 sq ft above grade + 1515 sq ft basement
- 3 + 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths
- Covered front porch where you can enjoy a morning coffee
- Welcoming front entry foyer
- Hardwood and ceramic floors on the main level
- Formal combined living and dining room with large bow window
- Bright kitchen with ample space for breakfast or full size dining area
- Family room addition is open to the kitchen and features a skylight (2021)
- Huge 23 foot wide exterior deck walk-out from the family room
- Main floor bedrooms all with hardwood floors
- Updated main floor bathroom with walk-in shower
- Walk-out basement with separate entrance offers in-law or income potential
- Basement features spacious recreation and multi purpose rooms, stone fireplace, laundry area (that could convert to a kitchen), and 3 bedrooms
- The massive 23 foot wide basement bedroom could be converted into two rooms
- Beautiful, fully fenced pool sized lot – one of the largest on the street
- Only two doors over from the Recreational Trail access
- 1.5 car garage & total parking for up to 4 cars
- Updates include furnace/AC (2018), roof (2015), most windows over time
*Age of updates are approximate
Bring your vision and personal touch to this wonderful detached home on a pretty street within the Humbermede community. Enjoy as is and personalize over time, or seize the opportunity for tremendous potential for this very spacious single family or two unit bungalow home, which has been lovingly owned by the same family for 36 years.
Enjoy your daily walks, the sound of the birds and the beauty of nature within this peaceful setting backing on to the beautiful Humber River Trail, just steps to the Humber River Bridge and Pond. With easy access to the TTC, the future Finch West LRT, schools, grocery, highways 401, 400 and more, everything you need is only moments away. Scholars will love being only 15 minutes to York University, while golf enthusiasts will enjoy the nearby Humber Valley Golf Course or the Oakdale Golf and Country Club.
Property taxes $4190.80/2023
Interested In This Property?
Reach out below to learn more