1-624 Huron Street, Toronto
Be the first to enjoy this recently renovated, bright and contemporary 2 bedroom/2 bath apartment in a rarely offered triplex located in the Annex. The property is situated on a beautiful tree lined street among grande homes, just steps to Spadina & Dupont.
624 Huron Street is in a prime location, in the Annex, steps to Dupont subway, and walking distance to Spadina and St. George subway stations. Near parks, schools and walking distance to Yorkville, The ROM, University of Toronto, Jewish Community Centre, excellent artisan shops and restaurants. Enjoy one of the most highly desirable Toronto neighbourhoods.
624 Huron Street features:
- Newly renovated 2 bedroom main level suite, approximately 1000 sq ft
- Spacious rooms with hardwood throughout
- Huge open concept living and dining room
- Full kitchen with brand new appliances including fridge, stove, dishwasher and gorgeous Corian counter tops
- Soaring high ceilings
- Two baths, one 4 piece and one 3 piece bathroom with walk-in glass shower, vanity and mirror
- Brand new front load washer and dryer
Apartment has two separate entrances. All utilities (heat, hydro, water) are included except cable and internet. Two AC window units keep the whole apartment cool. No pets preferred, non-smoking apartment. Parking not included.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.