63 Stevenharris Dr, Toronto
Bright and beautiful bungalow in sought-after, family friendly Markland Wood. Prime south-west Etobicoke location with fantastic schools and close proximity to all amenities. Easy access to anywhere you need to be in the city with each of the major highways just minutes away along with convenient TTC access. Homes in this neighbourhood don’t come up for sale often!
SOLD for 104% of asking price – $30,500 over list!
- Great location! Just south of Bloor St West near The West Mall in prime Etobicoke, tucked away in an exclusive enclave of residential homes on oversized lots.
- Spacious living and dining rooms with gorgeous, oversized windows overlooking lush yard.
- 3 great sized bedrooms on main floor. 4th bedroom in the finished basement.
- Beautifully refinished hardwood flooring throughout. No carpet!
- Bright eat in-kitchen with pantry.
- Gorgeous updated spa-like main bathroom.
- Enjoy the large 45 x 127 ft lot and lovely yard with garden, patio for summer BBQing and lounging with ample space to play.
- Huge basement with separate entrance and in law suite potential, massive rec-room, bedroom, 2 piece washroom, kitchen and plenty of storage.
- New garage and front doors replaced in 2015, in trendy mid-century modern style.
Enjoy living near highly rated schools in south-west Toronto close to all amenities including fantastic shopping at nearby Sherway Gardens and other fine retailers and amenities. Easy access to public transit and highways 401, 427, QEW, and the Gardiner expressway.
Purchase includes: 2 fridges, stove, washer, dryer, light fixtures (ask for exclusions), window coverings.
An amazing opportunity to own a detached home in south-west Toronto. Want to view this Markland Wood home for sale in person? Complete the form below to get in touch before it’s SOLD.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.