7077 Estoril Rd #20, Mississauga
7077 Estoril Rd #20, Mississauga Features and Finishes:
- 3 bedrooms, 3 baths in 1410 sq ft above grade + 449 sq ft entry level
- Reminiscent of a Spanish villa with charming stucco exterior, stone interlock driveway and tiled front portico entry
- Freshly painted interior in crisp Benjamin Moore neutral tone
- Large principal rooms with oversized windows offering an abundance of natural light
- Spacious living room features a floor to ceiling gas fireplace with brick veneer and walkout to backyard
- Separate dining room with modern chandelier and ample space for hosting family dinners
- Updated eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, movable island with storage and granite countertop, pot lights and new breakfast area light fixture
- Stunning curved solid wood staircase with wrought iron balusters
- Updated laminate flooring and new baseboards throughout this carpet-free home (2015)
- 3 generously sized bedrooms on the second level
- Primary bedroom with large windows, walk-in closet with custom built-in organizers and renovated 2 piece en-suite bath (2019)
- Gorgeous completely remodelled main bath with large walk-in shower, custom vanities and designer selected details (2019)
2 piece powder room on the entry level with new light fixture and mirror (2023)
- Entry level with spacious tiled foyer, study nook, laundry/utility room with opportunity to finish as a recreation room, home office or 4th bedroom
- Stylish new matte black light fixtures and updated Phillips Hue bulbs throughout (2022)
- New stainless steel LG fridge and Frigidaire stove (2023), Bosch dishwasher (2017)
- New front door and matte black hardware (2022)
- New interior doors and hardware on second floor (2021)
- Updated patio door (2014), furnace and AC (2014), backyard shed (2014), Whirlpool washer/dryer (2014)
- Video doorbell and Nest thermostat
- Parking for two vehicles via a single car garage and driveway
7077 Estoril Rd #20, Mississauga is located in the family friendly Meadowvale community. It’s one of North America’s first master planned communities with a mix of homes on nicely sized lots, pretty tree lined streets and sense of community pride. All amenities are nearby from schools, big box stores and shopping including Meadowvale Town Centre, to the amazing newly redesigned state of the art Meadowvale Community Centre which includes an indoor pool, skating rinks, Library and more. One of Meadowvale’s best attractions is Lake Acquitaine Park, a large man made lake home to a fishing dock, outdoor fitness area, splash pad and over 3 kilometers of walking trails. You’re also nearby the Meadowvale GO Station and Highway 401 making commuting east or west a breeze.
Offers Reviewed On Tues, Mar 7th At 6Pm Sharp. Register & Send To Tanya@Tcteam.Ca By 5Pm. No Pre-Emptive Offers.
Maintenance fee $509/month. Hot Water Tank rental at $24.98/month
Property taxes $3020.24/2022
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.