897 Sheppard Avenue West #206, Toronto
Location, style and value in this lovely 1 bedroom + den suite at 897 Sheppard Ave West. A boutique building just steps from the subway in one of North York’s most desirable locations!
*Represented the Seller. Sold in 5 days for 110% of list price.
Welcome to 897 Sheppard Ave West #206, Toronto. A tremendous value for this very spacious and updated European-style 1 bedroom + den suite in a prime location! Boutique condo building with very low maintenance fees and only 24 units nestled in a quiet neighbourhood near the subway & terrific amenities.
897 Sheppard Avenue West #206, Toronto – Features and Finishes:
- 1 bedroom + den with 710 sq ft of interior space
- Excellent open concept layout with large sized rooms throughout
- Spacious 21 ft long living and dining room with bright and beautiful large windows and north-west views
- 3 walk-outs from the suite to the private balcony
- Efficient kitchen updated with brand new Frigidaire stainless steel appliances, laminate counters, tile backsplash, and pass through opening to the dining room
- Resort-style easy to maintain tile flooring throughout
- Freshly painted in crisp white throughout, including doors and trim
- Spacious 4pc bathroom with large vanity and tons of counter space
- Master bedroom fits king sized furniture and has large windows, mirrored closet and walk-out to balcony
- Den is a separate room and makes a wonderful home office or small child’s bedroom
- Convenient en-suite front loading washer and dryer
- Very low maintenance fees of $431.00/month include utilities, parking and storage locker
- Quaint building amenities include a gym and roof-top terrace
- Free visitors parking on site
Everything you could ask for is nearby in this convenient location. Commuting is a breeze! Walk to Downsview Subway Station or hop on the Allen Rd/Hwy 401 in a few short minutes. Shop to your heart’s content at Yorkdale – Canada’s best shopping centre. Enjoy nearby parks and recreation at Earl Bales, Downsview Park, along with grocery, restaurants, synagogues, and other amenities all just steps away.
Property tax $1389.71/2016
Purchase includes Frigidaire stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher, range-hood, front loading washer/dryer, light fixtures (excluding dining room chandelier), window coverings (excluding living room drapes), one underground parking spot & storage locker.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.