11 Bronte Rd #302, Oakville
11 Bronte Rd #302, Oakville – Features and Finishes:
- 1 bedroom + den ‘Kayak’ floor plan with 667 sq ft interior + massive covered terrace
- 9ft ceiling height and floor to ceiling windows
- Fabulous wide plan open concept layout is comfortable and airy
- Gorgeous new wide plank engineered wood flooring throughout
- Sophisticated kitchen with full height espresso cabinetry, under-mount lighting, premium Jenn Air stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, glass subway tile backsplash & new custom island peninsula with two-way cabinets, wine rack and breakfast bar with seating for four
- New pot lights in kitchen and living room
- Open concept den with new custom built-in’s makes a wonderful dining space or efficient work from home office area
- Bedroom with double closets and contemporary sliding frosted glass door
- Spa inspired bathroom with soaker tub, stylish white subway tile backsplash, new custom frameless glass shower insert, vanity with marble countertop, decorative light fixture and new toilet
- Covered terrace with ample space to entertain or relax outdoors features new deck tiles, privacy screen and peaceful views
- Custom roller blinds throughout
- 1 parking spot & storage locker included
Built in 2011 by Fernbrook Homes and Cityzen Group – two of the most reputable builders in the GTA. 11 Bronte Rd #302, Oakville at The Shores Condos is a gorgeous suite in one of Oakville’s best condo buildings perfectly positioned lakeside in beautiful Bronte Village. The Shores offers hotel style living with luxurious finishes and attention to detail throughout.
At The Shores Condos you’ll feel like you’re living at a 5 star resort with stellar amenities: 24 hour concierge, resident library, fitness centre, sauna, roof top swimming pool, expansive roof top lounge & BBQ area with outdoor fireplace and spectacular lake and harbour views, upscale concourse shops & services, dog grooming facility, visitors parking and more.
Enjoy this fabulous location just steps from some of the best dining in the city at restaurants like Cove, Plank, and Bronte Boathouse. You’ll love all of the artisan shops, boutiques and attractions in Bronte Village. There’s even a new Farm Boy in the neighbourhood and a fabulous and lively coffee shop called Taste of Colombia café just outside the building door.
Right across the street is the lakeside promenade where you can enjoy lounging in one of the several Muskoka chairs, bird watching or a leisurely stroll along the beautiful waterfront trail. For the boating enthusiasts, just west of the building is the Bronte Harbour Marina and Yacht Club.
Purchase of 11 Bronte Rd #302, Oakville includes: all appliances: stainless steel Jenn Air fridge, Jenn Air microwave/range-hood, Jenn Air gas stove, integrated Jenn Air dishwasher, front loading Samsung washer & Whirlpool dryer, all electrical light fixtures, roller blinds, terrace deck tiling, parking & storage locker.
Maintenance fee of $560.49 excludes hydro.
Property taxes $3440/2021.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.