1179 Shamir Crescent, Mississauga
Fabulous opportunity in Erindale Woodlands! Very spacious back split bungalow with great bones, lovingly owned by the same family for 23 years.
*Represented the Seller. Sold in 6 days for 111.7% of asking price.
Welcome to 1179 Shamir Cres, Mississauga – a fantastic opportunity for this very spacious back-split bungalow in Erindale Woodlands!
1179 Shamir Crescent, Mississauga Features and Finishes:
- 1962 sq ft + 724 sq ft basement
- Brick exterior 3 level back-split bungalow with great bones
- Prime sized landscaped lot – wide 51 x 120 foot
- 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths
- Hardwood under the carpet in the large open concept living and dining room
- Eat-in kitchen with breakfast area and side door entry
- Family room with fireplace and walk-out to charming landscaped yard
- Huge basement rec room + bonus room
- Updated 3 piece bath
- Split level design perfect for an in-law suite
- Huge basement rec room
- Double car garage & total parking for 4 cars
- Metal roof 1998
- Extensively landscaped front and backyard with perennial gardens
- Owned hot water tank
Calling all handymen and those with a vision to bring your personal touches to this wonderful detached home in central Mississauga’s desirable Credit (Erindale) Woodlands.
Lovingly owned by the same family for 23 years! Situated on a quiet crescent where homes don’t come up for sale often. You’re just down the street from Ron Lenyk Springfield Park, schools, Erindale Outdoor pool and only 1.5 km to Erindale GO. Grocery/amenities, highways, transit, Credit Valley Golf & Country Club, University of Toronto Mississauga all within the vicinity. Minutes to Square One Shopping Centre, and so much more.
Purchase includes: All existing appliances, window coverings, light fixtures.