2145 Sherobee Rd #74, Mississauga
Welcome to 2145 Sherobee Rd #74, Mississauga - a lovely, updated townhouse located in the city's best school district as per Fraser Institute rankings. Perfect starter home at an attractive price!
*Represented the Seller. Sold in 3 days for 100% of list price.
Welcome to 2145 Sherobee Rd #74, Mississauga an updated, bright and immaculately maintained condo townhouse situated in desirable south Mississauga. A perfect home for a first time buyer or retiree/downsizers.
2145 Sherobee Road #74, Mississauga Finishes and Features:
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with 1240 sq ft of interior space + basement
- Bright floor plan with unique multi-level layout and large sized room throughout
- Spacious living room with soaring vaulted ceiling and walk-out to the backyard
- White kitchen with ample cabinets, tile back-splash, stainless steel appliances, large pantry, and moveable centre island with butcher block counter
- Laminate flooring throughout all main rooms and ceramic tiles in the kitchen
- Newly updated main bathroom with dual sink vanity, new tiles, décor mirrors and soaker tub
- Freshly painted throughout in neutral tones
- Spacious master bedroom with mirrored closet and additional storage wardrobe
- Finished basement family room with a brick wood burning fireplace, laminate flooring and access to en-suite laundry
- Ample en-suite storage space
- Updated with a forced air gas furnace and central air conditioning. No electric heating!
- New light fixtures & ceiling fans throughout
- 2 parking spots: single car garage parking + additional parking spot on driveway
- Free onsite visitors parking
- Low maintenance fees of $380.17 include cable, water, common elements. Excludes heat & hydro
- Hot water tank rental at $32.24/month
Quiet, tree-lined and well maintained complex located in the best ranked elementary school district (as per Fraser Institute rankings), nearby Trillium Mississauga Hospital, Starbucks, ample amenities, QEW, bus routes, and only 5 minutes from Port Credit.
Property tax $2668.06/2018
Purchase includes: stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, light fixtures, ceiling fans, window coverings, garage door opener and remote. Excludes drapes in children’s bedrooms.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.