2315 Natasha Circle, Oakville
2315 Natasha Circle, Oakville Features and Finishes:
- 1438 sq ft ‘Autumn Breeze’ option 2 model as per builder’s floor plan
- 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 6 year new end unit freehold townhouse
- Beautiful curb appeal with stucco and stone elevation and covered front porch
- Widened front drive/walk-way with interlock stone & rare parking for 3 vehicles + single car garage
- Numerous upgrades with tasteful colour palette and stylish finishes throughout
- Welcoming foyer/den with polished porcelain tile floors
- Gorgeous 6” wide plank espresso toned hardwood floors throughout main level
- Smooth ceilings on two levels
- Spacious, open concept living and dining rooms accented with stylish light fixtures
- Contemporary white kitchen with shaker cabinetry, modern hardware, marble backsplash, black pearl granite counters, upgraded stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and window
- Main level walk-out to a covered balcony
- Main floor powder room with pedestal sink and stylish details
- Hardwood staircase with square finished banisters
- 2nd level features 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths
- Bedrooms feature panelled feature wall accents, upgraded berber broadloom and ample closet space
- Primary bedroom with 4 piece spa inspired ensuite bath including a soaker tub and freestanding shower
- Rare fully fenced in side yard with 18 x 18 ft aggregate stone patio and 6 x 6 ft storage shed
- Front loading washer and dryer
- Single car built in garage parking with entry into the home and driveway parking for two vehicles
- Driveway camera, video door bell & touchpad keyless entry
2315 Natasha Circle is situated on a quiet street in a beautiful residential neighbourhood with a true sense of community spirit and pride. You will love the convenience of the neighbourhood and beautiful setting, with easy access to schools, walking trails, numerous playgrounds and parks including Bronte Creek Provincial Park. You’re also close to ample shopping plazas and big box stores, Starbucks, and the new Oakville Trafalgar Hospital.
Purchase includes all existing appliances: LG stainless steel fridge, Samsung stove, Samsung dishwasher, Samsung microwave/range-hood, white LG front loading washer & dryer, garage door opener & remote, all light fixtures, ceiling fans, California window shutters/window coverings where laid.
Hot water tank and alarm system are on a monthly rental contract.
Property taxes: $3440/2023
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.