35 Kingsbury Sq #404, Guelph
35 Kingsbury Sq #404, Guelph Features and Finishes:
- ‘The Louis’ floor plan with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths in 881 sq ft + 102 sq ft balcony
- Soaring 10 foot ceiling height and floor to ceiling windows
- Peaceful views from the private balcony with unobstructed viewsOpen concept layout offers a spacious greem room with ample space to relax or entertain
- Luxury vinyl wide plank flooring throughout
- White kitchen with shaker cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, tons of counter space, granite counter tops and centre island with breakfast bar seating
- Split bedroom layout for privacy
- Bright Primary bedroom with large walk-in closet and 3 piece ensuite bath with walk-in shower and additional storage
- Spa-like bathrooms in neutral colour palette
- Upgraded front loading washer & dryer
- 1 parking spot & storage locker included
This stylish condo is the final phase and crown jewel of Reid’s Heritage Homes master planned Westminster Woods community. Beautifully designed with classic brick and stone exterior and with modern and stylish interiors, this suite has a lot to offer at a tremendous value!
You will love the convenience of this new neighbourhood with so many amenities nearby including Zehrs, Longos, numerous restaurants, big box stores, walking trails, golf courses and you’re less than a 10 minute drive to University of Guelph. Getting around elsewhere in the GTA is a breeze as you’re conveniently located within 40 minutes from Toronto, Hamilton and all major nearby municipalities.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.