50 Elm Drive East #1709, Mississauga
Lovely 2 bedroom suite for sale at The Aspenview - 50 Elm Dr East #1709, Mississauga. A sought after building in a beautiful park like setting in a convenient central Mississauga location.
*Represented the Seller. Sold in 3 days for 102% of list!
Welcome to 50 Elm Drive East #1709, Mississauga. Terrific value for a spacious 2 bedroom condo situated in a park-like setting in convenient central Mississauga. Lovingly maintained with European flair – enjoy or personalize with your finishing touches to make this a remarkable home.
50 Elm Drive East #1709, Mississauga Features and Finishes:
- 2 bedroom, 1 full bath suite with 1063 sq ft of interior space
- Spacious layout with large windows and generously sized rooms throughout
- Updated kitchen with plenty of cabinets, built-in wall oven, ceran cook top, stainless steel double door fridge and built-in microwave. Convenient laundry combination in an open concept style
- Laminate flooring throughout living and dining room
- Spacious master bedroom with ample room for king sized furniture
- Enclosed balcony which can be enjoyed all year long
- European style 4 piece bathroom
- Ample free visitors parking
- Building amenities include gym, games room, library, party room, tennis courts, security system, ample free visitors parking
- Maintenance fee of $755.13/month includes all utilities except cable
50 Elm Dr East #1709, Mississauga is an extremely well maintained condo building with updated common areas situated in central Mississauga. Everything you could ask for is just steps away. This convenient location is across the street from Metro Grocery, Shoppers Drug Mart and other stores/services. You’re less than a 10 minute walk to newly expanded Square One Shopping Centre or to the Cooksville Go Station. Commuting is a breeze with easy access to highways 403, 401 & QEW. Transit just outside your door!
Property taxes $1783.00/2018
Purchase includes fridge, stove, dishwasher, wall oven, cook top, front loading washer/dryer, all light fixtures, ceiling fan, 1 exclusive use parking spot and storage locker
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.