5369 Windermere Dr, Burlington
Showstopper Bungalow in Elizabeth Gardens!
Welcome home to 5369 Windermere Dr, Burlington
Showstopper Bungalow in Elizabeth Gardens! Absolutely darling, completely renovated home in a prime location. Welcome home to 5369 Windermere Dr, Burlington.
5369 Windermere Dr, Burlington Features and Finishes:
- 3 + 1 bedroom, 2 full bath home on a nicely sized 50 x 115 foot lot
- Gorgeous curb appeal with stucco exterior, stone steps, flagstone walkway, rock border and charming covered front porch
- Fully renovated interior and exterior with quality workmanship and finishes
- Completely redesigned bright and open concept main floor perfect for entertaining
- Beautiful ‘Farmhouse Chic’ style décor
- Rustic wide plank engineered wood floors throughout
- White kitchen with shaker cabinetry, quartz counters, seamless quartz backsplash & stainless steel appliances
- Smooth ceilings, crown moulding and pot lights throughout
- 5 piece main bathroom with double vanity and soaker tub
- All bedrooms with custom closet organizers
- Tremendous amount of natural light on both levels
- Staircase with wood banister and wrought iron spindles
- Fully finished basement with ample windows, pot lights, large recreation room, open concept office and 4th bedroom
- 4 piece lower level bathroom with coastal style white marble topped vanity & quartz tub surround
- Lower level laundry room with quartz counter & front loading Samsung washer/dryer
- Two walk-outs to the backyard
- Amazing custom 15 x 30 ft detached garage parks 2 cars + space for bikes, toys, or a workshop with 220V power, fully spray foam insulated, metal roof, ceiling fans
- Extensive stone landscaping at front, backyard and side of the house, flat lawn and privacy trees
Purchase includes: GE French door fridge, Whirlpool ceran top stove, Whirlpool dishwasher, Whirlpool Microwave/range-hood, Samsung washer/dryer, garage door opener & remote, light fixtures, window coverings. Security cameras negotiable.
The desirable Elizabeth Gardens community is located in south east Burlington, bordering Oakville. This location is highly sought after as it’s walking distance to the lake where you’ll enjoy a picturesque walk or bike ride, highly ranked schools and local parks and recreation including Burlington Centennial Pool. You can also walk or take a 3 mins drive to the Appleby Village plaza which features Fortinos, Starbucks, LCBO, Jackson’s Landing restaurant along with many other shops, restaurants and services, and you’re less than 5 minutes away from the QEW.
Property taxes: $4079/2020
All existing appliances: Stainless steel GE french door fridge, Whirlpool reran top stove/oven, Whirlpool microwave/range-hood, Whirlpool, Samsung front loading washer/dryer, all light fixtures, all window coverings, garage door opener and remotes.
Security cameras negotiable
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.