65 Harbour Square #2101, Toronto
Luxurious waterfront living can be yours in this spectacular, fully renovated suite with breathtaking lake views – your oasis in the sky at the elegant and award winning Harbourside condos in the heart of Toronto’s Harbourfront. Welcome to 65 Harbour Square #2101, Toronto.
65 Harbour Square #2101, Toronto Features and Finishes:
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths corner suite with 1557 sq ft of interior space
- Highly coveted ‘01’ floor plan with spectacular south facing lake views from all principal rooms
- Completely re-designed from top to bottom in 2017 by notable Toronto interior design firm Barnard and Speziale
- Over $225,000 spent on a full custom renovation in the finest quality and finishes
- Wide plank light grey toned engineered hardwood flooring throughout
- Smooth ceilings throughout with an elevated height and pot lights in every room
- Redesigned floor plan offering a more open concept layout
- Spacious front entry foyer with double closet
- Expansive living room with sliding door Juliet balcony that brings the outdoors in
- Separate dining room with ample space to comfortably seat the entire family
- Open concept kitchen overlooks the dining room and features timeless white shaker cabinetry, neutral toned quartz counters and matching backsplash, stainless steel appliances, undermount lighting
- Large kitchen island nicely contrasted in an on trend grey tone with waterfall quartz counters and breakfast bar seating
- Walkout from the kitchen with your morning coffee and take in the CN Tower view. This is one of only a few suites in the building with a balcony
- Primary bedroom suite is over 18 feet wide and features a massive walk in closet and 4 pc ensuite bath with walk-in rainhead glass shower with trendy hexagon & marble style porcelain tile, custom grey quartz topped vanity with additional built in storage, custom mirror and designer lighting
- The 2nd bedroom could be another primary room and features ample space as a work from home or study area and large mirrored double closet
- Beautifully finished main bath in the same cohesive style with porcelain tile, soaker tub, custom vanity with quartz counters, stylish lighting and large linen closet
- Walk-in en-suite laundry room with full size top loading washer & dryer and additional storage space
- Custom contemporary style window blinds throughout
- All new interior shaker style solid wood doors and baseboards/trim
- Purchase includes 1 parking spot
65 Harbour Square offers unbeatable amenities in a full service building with concierge and hotel style shuttle bus service to various destinations throughout the city. You can relax at the bar and lounge in the building, try a game of billiards or squash, and go for a swim after you’ve had a workout in the gym. There’s also a library, outdoor courtyard area with BBQs and more.
You’re perfectly situated with the best of four season enjoyment of the Harbourfront whether it’s a leisurely walk or bike ride along the boardwalk, ice-skating or event at the Harbourfront centre, and you can get virtually anywhere you need to with the convenient PATH access through the RBC building outside your door. Weekend getaways are a breeze out of Billy Bishop Airport as it’s nearby along the Quay. Grocery shopping is super easy at the nearby Farm Boy store, and for those who love their sporting events you are only a short walk away from the Scotiabank Arena.
Purchase includes all appliances: stainless steel fridge, microwave/range-hood, stove, dishwasher, top loading washer & dryer, all electrical light fixtures, window blinds, parking spot.
Maintenance fee of $1282.23 includes cable television and all utilities! Property taxes $6508.91/2022
Also available for lease at $5500/month.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.